[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I feel like my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (43KB, 750x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 750x399px
I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I feel like my boyfriend is cheating and doesn't want me anymore. When the phone he uses goes off he says it's an email. He said he would stop using a couple of things like kik, Skype, etc. but he went back to using kik. Literally been sitting here wondering if I'm good enough for him. If I'm enough for him. We've been dating for a while now. And it's going to be a year soon. Last time he texted me he told me I needed a nap. Haven't texted me since and it was at 1:46 maybe
Now it's already 7:44. I texted him and no reply
>>
>>17370169

That's rough, OP. Listen, though: you don't really know what's going on with him, and you *won't* know, unless you ask.

It's very easy to succumb to insecurities and think, "he must be cheating, because x, and y, and z, and why bother even looking closer; it's so clearly over." But there are two very good reasons to look closer: 1). You love him. 2). Insecurity lies. It lies like a motherfucker.

I cannot tell you how many times my wife, in the firsr year of our marriage, would ask me, timidly, "do you still love me?" This was not an attempt at manipulation, this was not not playful banter, this was her insecurity running amok inside her head. The more she valued our relationship, the more sure she was it would end in disaster, because of, you guessed it, that motherfucker, Insecurity.

So, in person, tell him that you are feeling insecure, and need to hear the truth from him. Then tell him, without complaining, that you've felt neglected lately and want to know what's going on in his life. If there's some major commitment on his time, he needs to tell you about it.

Start there, anon. Communication is really the most important thing when it comes to conquering insecurity.
>>
>>17370213
Thank you but I will try. That's all I can do. Maybe when he answers.
We haven't talked in 6-7 hours
I don't want to keep texting. And I don't want to get his families attention by asking them if he's around. I've tried asking his mom but sometimes she just gives me one word replies and it doesn't help at all
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.