[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do? We've been talking for 3 weeks and we've met

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

What do?
We've been talking for 3 weeks and we've met at shows before.
Do I press on or back off?
>>
Stop pushing her and just hang out.
>>
>>17369935
press off. she or he does seem super awkward. i can tell just from reading them texts. he or she seems apprehensive in regards to how they feel. if its not insecurity then they are not interested in you or incredibly socially retarded, so socially retarded that it will just cause unnecessary problems
>>
File: 1468732083981.jpg (136KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
1468732083981.jpg
136KB, 500x664px
>>17369942
The plan was to hang out. It blew up to this..
>>
>>17369950
How's this?
>>
>>17370020
Hm. I wouldn't have said that, but maybe... hopefully it'll work out for you.
>>
>>17370103
Oh boy.. what would you have said?
>>
>>17370020
THEY ARE NOT FUCKING INTERESTED IN YOU. JUST BACK OFF BEFORE YOU HUMILIATE YOURSELF EVER FURTHER
>>
>>17370704

Calm your autism, man. He's not being overly aggressive or pushy or desperate at this point. I don't see anything humiliating in any of these texts. He might get rejected, but that's just a 50/50 risk you take when you actually put yourself out there and TRY. It doesn't have to be some bitter embarrassment when a girl says "no thanks." Climb out of your basement and give it a shot sometime
>>
>>17370722

Not that guy you responded to but:

>He's not being overly aggressive or pushy or desperate at this point.

He actually is. If by the 2nd try the girl still says no then it's time to stop. Always apply the Brad Pitt rule gents, assume you were Brad Pitt or Justin Bieber or whichever celebrity women "universally" adore, would this woman make excuses for not wanting to hang out with them? Chances are even if you do get her to meet, the interaction will be sour and boring. He told her twice in the screenshots that he'd "love to get to know her more" and she's just shooting him down, I'm assuming he asked more times prior. It doesn't matter if they met at shows before, if she doesn't want to hang out then she doesn't want to. Girls do this kinda stuff a lot, it's happens to everyone, you just move on and say, "Okay well when you change your mind I'm game" You barely know this person for more than a month, you dont need to waste your time trying to qualify yourself to her via text about how much of an awesome guy you are, you can do that when you actually meet in person. Text messages are for setting up real life meetings.

Example, I want to go to an event in my city but I don't want to go alone, so I find another girl who also is going, I tell her, "Hey I see you wanna go to x event, I do too, maybe we can tag along" she goes through the usual mantra of "Oh I don't know you though" and asks me some personal questions like who I am, my age, what I like, these are okay to answer, but I get back to the point and tell her, if she wants to go she'd let me know and we can go get food prior. She says she'll get back to me when she's closeby. Whether she does or doesn't is irrelevant to me, if she does great, if she doesn't still great, I haven't over-invested into this person and their decision doesn't really affect me.

Women appreciate directness and non-clinginess. Your inclination to being a logical nice guy ruins your chances more times than you know.
>>
>>17369935
She's not into you.

Ignore her until she contacts you.
>>
>>17369935
This >>17371501 is correct.

OP you should have judt asked to hang out with no strings attached. Then she'd see that you'd actually want to get to know her. Now you're making it worse by being pushy.

Out of curiosity, what did you say originally? Where were you planning on doing with her?
>>
>>17371501
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEDXqAemc_c&index=5&list=PL69fVonV38kbfJWlaMAPY-CcNmG_OBGWE
>>
>>17369935
Yeah she clearly, for whatever reason, doesn't want to hang out. She also doesn't want to tell you directly, which is how a lot of girls are. Just back off and see what happens. I don't think she's interested in you the way you are in her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.