[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many females on adv >is its cus you just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 1467799612582.jpg (97KB, 900x520px) Image search: [Google]
1467799612582.jpg
97KB, 900x520px
Why are there so many females on adv

>is its cus you just like to tell people what to do?
>>
IT
>>
File: Screenshot_20160611-235427.jpg (144KB, 656x520px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160611-235427.jpg
144KB, 656x520px
>>17369606
>most people on adv are girls

Guess thats why most posts have no images
>>
most women like to talk about their problems just to talk about their problems. listen to any conversation between women and they are talking at each other. not talking to each other
>>
>is its cus you just like to tell people what to do?

as a female who has been on /adv/ her entire adult life, yes. thats basically why. lel
>>
>>17370066
>talking at each other
Do you have any experience with women? This is false, the fact that I'm a woman does not make my post on the topic of r9k stereotypes any less true. We aren't a hive mind.
>>
>>17370066
>>17370070
It's not 100% false. That's part of why I come here, because sometimes people can't just listen and they always have to bring up their own problems.
>>
>>17370077
I know it's not 100% false, there is some truth to everything, and it just so happens that needy, attention whores flock to this site. They are the minority, though, I hope.
>>
>>17370088
>needy, attention whores
on adv? da fuq?
nah the attention whores are on /soc/

this is pretty much just a 'nice' board compared to 4chan as a whole
i think many females stay in this board because of that. its a nice oasis from the constant battery we receive on the other boards
>>
>>17370101
>flock to this site
Attention whores on advice are more common than you'd think, guys pretending to be horny women who don't know why their vagina is "so tight" and have never heard of a search engine, and girls that are obviously pretty coming here instead of /soc/ to ask about their looks, this is because of the overly saturated attention whore market on /soc/ that they come here to get their attention.
>>
>>17370111
I have fallen in love with you.
>>
>>17370115
theyre not more common than id think, as i said ive been active on this board for 6 years

theyre more common on /mu/ even
/adv/ is literally just a place for sad desperate and depressed people to bitch and moan and rant, and somewhat well-adjusted people who feel like talking to those people..
>>
>>17369606

I've been here since early 4chan days, because I was a social outcast in my teens (not too much has changed--still a loner, but have a family of my own). Never really had a board that I stuck to until a few years ago. /adv/ is pretty boring, but I'm fascinated by the types of people that come here and the issues they face. While it's typically relationships problems that anyone could work through with a little internal reflection, you can occasionally find little gems of crazy. /out/, /ck/, and /fit/ are where I typically spend my time now that I'm an adult, but I still wander to others boards occasionally.
>>
>>17370115
>overly saturated attention whore market on /soc/

i love this choice of words, though, because i was thinking that exact same thing earlier today
i guess its summer but still
>>
>>17370117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjdRtCLoaJ8

I'm sorry but my heart belongs to another

aNd So DoEs YoUrs

*slashes you with the hate of a thousand vanquished craftworlds*

*tears your heart out and crushes it*
>>
>>17370066
I found that this was true of some men as well. People generally love to talk about themselves and don't need your problems - but will welcome the opportunity to unload theirs at you. It's not only women
>>
>>17370101
>adv
>oasis
>nice
u wot u dumb slut
>>
>>17370130
Your taste in music is terrible, but I still like you. I listened to the whole thing because that's how much I like you.
>>
File: tdd.jpg (66KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
tdd.jpg
66KB, 300x360px
>>17370149
>>
File: 1466404446447.png (269KB, 401x317px) Image search: [Google]
1466404446447.png
269KB, 401x317px
>>17370150
okay dude haha xD

Im going to eat dinner and watch Marco Polo cause this board is shit still
>>
I come here for the drama ever since /cgl/ banned it.
>>
>>17370150
So are you gonna talk to me bby
>>
this thread belongs on /r9k/
>>
>>17370558
Why did you go away?
Why did you go back?
>>
>>17370561
this board should be merged with trash
>>
>>17370585
>>17370585
I got bored and this board is still mostly boring except for me

Shitposting consumes a lot of time and I was missing out on playing more videogames which was a good change of pace

You can break my heart in private if you want bby ;)
>>
>>17370595
Our love can never be
>>
>>17370684
I really rather not love anyone else for a bit anyway

My kokoro can only take so much punishment anon-kun
>>
>>17369606
Because it's the board where they're least likely to run into people like you. Even with the raids.
>>
>>17370558
I read hentai for a bit and this happens.. I'm a bit offended you mistook them for me, but I totally understand as this site is anonymous, I would never deny your love or even the chance to earn your love because you're so interesting. I took >>17370164 as a rejection, which I think is reasonable given the content.
>>
>>17369606
this is cute haha
and ya partially
we also just have more emotions
>>
>>17370066
haha that explains why idc about other girls lives
>>
>>17370792
>we also just have more emotions
That's bullshit. We're just raised to be okay with expressing our emotions while guys are told to "man up."
>>
>>17369606
its pretty easy to fake to your psychiatrist that you have adhd, just fail the 2 hr test they give you and tell them you wave your hands inthe air even when theres no music on.
>>
File: 1461650571050.jpg (21KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
1461650571050.jpg
21KB, 248x189px
>>17370066
Nice.
>>
>>17369606
Really? I thought 4chan was majority male.
>>
>>17371266
It is, on pretty much every board except /cgl/. There are probably a lot more girls around than you'd think though, since it's not like we go around saying whether we're male or female before every post
>>
>>17371285
Well I never think to mention I'm a guy on these boards you kinda just forget and type. Sometimes details can be helpful with advice say like I'm male,18, British, loner etcetera. But I never bother unless it's a big deal.
>>
>>17370115

I accidentally once clicked on /soc/ when I wanted to go to /sp/ and I curiously scrolled through to see what it was all about.

Let's see what I remember: Dick rate thread, grown men in diapers, some guy asking girls to post their bare vaginas so he can get off. area meet up thread, about a dozen "am I ugly" threads, send nudes thread via kik/snapchat, another weird fetish thread, some guy asking if his penis is good enough to suck.

Immediately shut it off and deleted my browsing history.

People seriously visit that board? Looks /b/ and /r9k/ had a baby, and /pol/ is the uncle.

Girls who go there would have to be seriously lacking in their real lives to want to get attention from men who go there.
>>
>>17370693
>people like you

You mean people who ask good questions?

I know you are a girl but you don't have to take everything in offense.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.