[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most painless way I can kill myself that leaves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (268KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 640x1136px
What's the most painless way I can kill myself that leaves no chances of pussying out, doesn't leave my corpse all fucked-up and doesn'f require me to buy anything online?
>>
Kill that part of you that can't stand being here. Then you don't have to do or buy anything.
>>
>>17369004
Being a tranny.
>>
Helium isn't an option, and guns aren't an option. What else is there that's quick?

Painkillers shut down your liver, it hurts like hell, takes several days and the chances of surviving are too big.

Walking into traffic would traumatise outsiders.
>>
Are there any other gases that'd work like Helium?

I don't own my own property so burning down the house in order to pass out of carbon monoxide before burning to death is not an option.
>>
>>17369000
Bathtub full of warm water. Slit wrists. Let it slip away.

Also, who cares if it hurts, you pussy.
>>
>>17369000
If you dont have to leave the house starvation/dehydration is good.
>>
File: 1464302382085.gif (110KB, 282x199px) Image search: [Google]
1464302382085.gif
110KB, 282x199px
>>17369000
>>17369000
so you mean to tell me you want to kill yourself, but you don't want to inconvenience or hurt the people that are left behind. i hate to say it, but that is NOT how suicide works man. no matter how shitty of a person you are, or how discreetly you dispose of yourself, someone is going to miss you, and someone is going to find you, and someone else entirely will have to pick up your corpse. we all die with shit in our pants. might as well try to die doing something positive. go be a firefighter or something and take unnecessary risks. i guarantee death will find you eventually. it's up to you if you want to make it worth anything or not.

my ideal way to die (when i used to think of these things) is to sit on the roof of a skyscraper, with my back to the edge, then shoot up heroin and nod off eventually off the side of the building. i want someone to have to scrape me off the ground
>>
File: 1467685839702.jpg (28KB, 403x195px) Image search: [Google]
1467685839702.jpg
28KB, 403x195px
>>17369000
>>
>>17369008
>Being a tranny.
>Corpse not fucked up
>>
File: 4chanpartyvan.jpg (113KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
4chanpartyvan.jpg
113KB, 750x600px
>>17369097
Get drunk first. Whiskey not only kills the pain, but is a vasodiluent, making you bleed out faster.

Anyway, why should you care if your corpse is messed up? You won't be entering any beauty pageants after you're dead.

If you really want to kill yourself, the current popular method is suicide by cop. Email the FBI with detailed plans on how you want to kill cops. Then buy up a sniper rifle, an AR-15 (shitty gun, but the media likes to report it), and a shitload of ammo on a credit card.

When the party van shows up, fire a couple of rounds in the air. All but guaranteed death from cops.

Shit, in Dallas, the cops didn't even take the suspect out themselves. They sent a bomb robot in carrying a grenade.
>>
>>17369097
Water makes your corpse bloated, water bodies look disgusting.

>>17369137
I go to work, and it's too easy to pussy out on.

>>17369138
They do mental tests on firefighters.

>>17369152
They're not letting me transition.
>>
>>17369155
>They sent a bomb robot in carrying a grenade.
What the actual fuck, amigo
>>
File: 1642585734.jpg (86KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
1642585734.jpg
86KB, 420x315px
>>17369158
>They're not letting me transition.
>>
>>17369000
This is one of those situations where if there was an answer, everyone would be doing it.
>>
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

>take sleeping tablets a couple hours beforehand
>go into your garage,
>lock all doors
>make sure there is no way fresh air can get back into the garage
>close all car windows
>turn car on
>lock door and close it with all keys inside
>the exhaust pipe will eventually fill room with CO2

but why tho OP?
>>
File: BbYqeW1.png (76KB, 320x293px) Image search: [Google]
BbYqeW1.png
76KB, 320x293px
Why it sounds like you want a genuine certified suicide booth! It has all the options you could dream of: quick and painless, slow and horrible, and clumsy bludgeoning.

Just 25 cents!
>>
Rule of thumb: If someone asks about painless suicide methods, they don't actually want to kill themselves, they're just an attention whore.
>>
File: WARN_A_BROTHER_BLACK.png (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
WARN_A_BROTHER_BLACK.png
23KB, 320x320px
>>17369165
What? That's American law enforcement. Saves money on a trial - do wrong and get a 4chan party favor wheeled in to your hidey hole.

Now you see why the Blacks are so pissed off.
>>
>>17369155
I'm not in America, and I don't want to have my family recognise a messed-up body.

>>17369178
We don't have a walled garage. And I'm done with life because I'm a tranny.
>>
>>17369206
wait explain
you're a tranny but they're not letting you transition?
( always thought tranny referred to someone who had started / finishing transition )

so you're a
>male who identifies as a woman and wants to become one?
>female who identifies as a male and wants to become one?

what makes you think life is worth living?
>>
>>17369206
what makes you think life *ISNT* worth living

not the best spot for a typo
>>
>>17369206
Being a tranny aint hard kek
>>
>>17369000

you dont. if you want to kill yourself, make a sacrifice. its killing yourself whats it matter if you buy things online or if ur corpse isn't fucked up?

you can pussy out at any moment so i recommendd just jumping off the tallest building
>>
OP there are many better alternatives to killing yourself

If you're up for a chat, I'm in this volafile
/r/BC54up
>>
>>17369215
The latter.

Being able to love and be loved in return.

>>17369217
I'm tired of the psych people playing hot potato with me. I don't want to deal with them anymore, they trick and lie and ask trick questions and you're not allowed to be sad, tired or show pain.

>>17369246
I can't buy stuff online without mom noticing, and I want them to be able to recognise the body without permanent traumas.
>>
>>17369261
I'm not going to do any of that shit
I go on /advice/ for a reason, because I like helping people
tell you what, I'll give you a fully refundable trial conversation
join the vola, if you hate my guts then feel free to fuck off and go back to whatever you were doing
If you like me, then we can talk it all through, minus any trick questions
>>
>>17369261
just so you know, its late here and I have to sleep shortly
I know a good amount of trans people so I have some idea what it feels like
if you want to give it a go, it had better be soon

join either of these
BC54up
6X7ysy
>>
>>17369267
I'm at work right now, can't use my phone much.
>>
>>17369261
Fucking scum,
Nobody here cares about your trivial bullshit
>>
>>17369289
You don't need to.

What if I don't have access to a bathtub? Will a bucket work as well, or do I necessarily need to be completely immersed in water?
>>
>>17369282
ok not an issue :)
if you're up for it we could exchange contact details
I'm busy over the next couple of days but I'll be able to chat eventually
just dont do anything rash in the meantime

we can exchange
>skype
>whatsapp
>snapchat
>kik
>email (throwaway or not)

[email protected]

message me something on that email address (it'll expire in a few hours)
I'm going to get ready for bed, its up to you if you want to talk, I cant force you to let me help you
going to shower then come back to check before logging off
>>
>>17369293
>Will a bucket work as well, or do I necessarily need to be completely immersed in water?
No, your blood pressure takes care of it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.