[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My resentment toward my girlfriend has started growing. We i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: question-mark.jpg (22KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
question-mark.jpg
22KB, 615x615px
My resentment toward my girlfriend has started growing. We initially dated for a few months about a year ago, acquaintances before that. We got along awesome, did a lot of great things together, really promising that Im with someone I really click with..compared to the previously dated girls.

Then one of her harlot girl friends gets dumped, needs a crying shoulder, then girls nights out, new fun friends are made and i'm slowly sidelined. Not much time for me anymore, then at all, but plenty for the others. I got the message and broke that off. Felt like a real chump

Few months later she comes back, apologizes and wants another chance. I hesitantly go along, making her put in the work and for the sex why not. It's going good until this friend comes back in the picture again.

I definitely have negative feelings toward this friend after getting in between the girlfriend and I the first time around and also the same feelings I had of "was I not good enough for her? then that's her loss" are resurfacing.

Now I'm just on autopilot getting busy with work, thinking am I just being a bitch or am I having legitimate thoughts here? Now she's saying I don't have enough time for her blah blah and I've built it up in my head that it would be better just being friends

Am I being rational here??
>>
>>17368928
what is your problem OP? Seriously. You basically got dumped before because she wanted to party, you took her back and now she is going to do it again. This is not the friend of your gf's doing but you gf and your foolishness believing things would be different
>>
>>17368940
>believing things would be different

yep, that right there
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.