[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr I think I'm being taken advantage of financially,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: n-MONEY-HIDING-628x314.jpg (50KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
n-MONEY-HIDING-628x314.jpg
50KB, 628x314px
tl;dr I think I'm being taken advantage of financially, what should I do?

>been working since I was 16, squirreling money away
>lent some money to a friend at university to help him with his project
>he started a company that later got bought out by a tech giant, earned me a nice amount of money
>still working full time

>don't really like people so don't have many friends
>spend a lot of time on the internet
>meet a girl and fall in love, buy her some stuff for her birthday a year later
>doesn't work out in the end, but remain friends
>seen her on cam so I'm not being catfished
>she says she's been stalked before so doesn't give out her details
>the guy she's currently with has her phone number as well as one of her internet friends, but I don't
>only way to contact her is via Skype
>talking less and less, has never initiated contact
>is having financial problems, her mum can't pay the phone bill in time and wants to borrow $250
>say I'll send it when I get to work, go to bed and wake up to 3 voicemails from her (goes through skype) to check whether I sent it
>even calls me at work to check whether I sent it
>we talk for a few hours when I get home and then she goes cold turkey again

>3 months later same thing happens, she needs $300
>keeps calling until I send it, then cold turkey

I know that I'm being taken advantage of here but due to the small amounts and the fact that I have money I don't really care. I realise though that it's unhealthy, so should I cut contact with her or say something before I do? I've left out a lot of details here but she's not really a gold digger as there are times when I've offered to pay/buy things and she's said no. I enjoy talking to her, but it seems she only really talks to me a lot when she needs money. Otherwise it's a few typed messages every other day or so
>>
File: wall.gif (40KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
wall.gif
40KB, 251x242px
>>17368786
> what should I do?
Don't give anyone money that isn't sucking your dick.

> should I cut contact with her
Get her address when she's begging, then go over to her house and rape the fuck out of her. Chain her up in your basement and make her fuck for the $550. Then bury her in the desert.
>>
>>17368786
Tell her you're in a sudden tight bind and need some of the money back. Her response will tell you if there is anything there but a con.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.