[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've lost all sexual and romantic interest in people. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (179KB, 584x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 584x549px
I've lost all sexual and romantic interest in people. The only thing I want is a platonic bdsm relationship, where there's no intimacy at all. I don't want sex, the thought of kissing someone makes me nauseous, I don't want any emotional connection. I don't find anyone appealing. Attempts to masturbate have failed, I can't get off anymore, though it feels kind of nice.

What's wrong with me, and how do I fix it?
>>
>>17368717
>What's wrong with me, and how do I fix it?
You're either just asexual and it's not a problem so just be okay with that or someone burned you hard enough that you've become an edgy little faggot, at which point you need to unbury that hurt and figure your shit out.
>>
>>17368728
The concern is that I used to be very sexual. A little over two months ago, I suddenly lost all interest. It was like flipping off a switch. I've been waiting for it to go away, but it hasn't.
>>
>>17368717
How about don't seek a relationship then? Why do you think you need to be in a relationship to be normal? Relationships should only be when you feel a connection with someone and want them to be a part of your life indefinatly. The world has just become overly sexualized and your feeling of confusion result from that. Just live your life and don't worry what other people are doing with theirs
>>
>>17368742
It's just a sudden change in my personality, and it's alarming to me.
>>
>>17368735
Try to figure out what happened two months ago. You might be happier this way, or you might be happier going back. Either way, you should at least know what made the transition occur.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.