[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever since I was little I've had a bad temper and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 183x275px
Ever since I was little I've had a bad temper and I've also received all kinds of help with techniques on how to calm down but the problem is that when I start to get angry all those techniques go out the window along with any kind of rational thought. Whenever I look at situations where I lost my temper in hindsight, it's easy to understand and see how irrational I was being but by then it's too late. I need a way of reminding myself to calm down before I go past the point of no return and lose my temper. I'm pretty much a man now (19) so there are more consequences to my actions than before and I'm capable of doing a lot worse things too so I really want to fix this problem before something happens and it's too late. Any advice would be appreciated greatly.
>>
>>17368710
First breathe, when you start to feel your stomach knoting up before your furious breathe deep brethes. Find a constructive outlet for your energy, martial arts of any form is pretty good, but find a traditional art one that still incorporates a bit of meditation. Tai chi is probably the best for dealing with stress, anger and any other bad emotions since it has no aggressive applications, things like boxing and may tia tend to be more aggressive.
I've had a pretty hot temper since I was a teen but I've never acted irrationally on it, other that the of bout of yelling and swearing at people coz they literally try and make me snap hoping I would try fight them, and I swear at inanimate objects quite a lot. People even make fun of me when I start taking deep breaths because they were pissing me off. But I have done a martial art of some form since I was like 9 or 10 and breathing exercises are an important part of training control, not just over your mind but over your body too.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.