[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> caught between religion and love I'm 28 yo, and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1464093195803.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464093195803.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
> caught between religion and love
I'm 28 yo, and I'm still virgin. I was born and raised in an ultra conservative-christian family where I was taught that I can't have sex until I'm married.
I had multiple occasions to hook up with girls but I was mentally blocked by my conscious and the thought of the girls being "outsiders", not part of my religion.
Recently I met a pretty lady in the hospital (I'm a nurse) and I found her very attractive. So we spoke, we joke and we laughed, and... I think we are in love with each other.
The problem is:
1. My brain tells me we can't be together because we are very different: she likes to party, drink alcohol, doesn't care about God etc;
2. I love my parents and I couldn't bring her home without disappointing my family, with my choice.
My heart likes her and wants her, my brain says to stop talking with her... I'm really "mindfucked".. And I don't know what to do.
Any adv, opinions would be appreciated!
>>
Why do you think you know about love when you don't know about sex
>>
>>17366879
What do you mean?
>>
>>17366873
does she know how you feel about religion?
if not, why not?
yes sometimes opposites attract. because sometimes its the differences that makes better partners.
if you like her and its obviously she likes you back you need to take the next step and take her out and date her. dating doesnt always lead to sex straight afterwards...
then if you like each other enough then introduce her to the folks later on down the line.
>>
>>17366898
Thank you anon for your advice, I didn't tell her about my religion. Yet. I thought about dating her, but down in my heart I have this fear of rejection when I'm going to tell her about my faith and it's "weird" part, like not having sex now, for example.
I think she likes me too because she called me everyday (for 3 days now) since she left the hospital.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.