[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm kinda fucked in the head atm due to getting rejected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1468736523047.jpg (279KB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
1468736523047.jpg
279KB, 788x872px
I'm kinda fucked in the head atm due to getting rejected by my best friend of 6 years. What I want to know is MDMA a good way to help heal me. And how can I go about it if it is?
>>
>>17366773
drugs and sex are the only two ways that i have seen work when your entire life goes to shit so mdma should be fine

just take a pill and enjoy m8
>>
That's one of the worst things you could do right now m8

Only take drugs when everything else in your life is going alright
>>
>>17366779
I have a trip sitter what questions should he ask me to over come what I'm going threw?
>>
>using drugs to heal yourself
All you need is your will and will alone
>>
>>17366787
How can I over come this? The only reason I want to take MDMA is because of its healing factors
>>
>>17366789
There are so few people on this earth with the ability to comfort people, even more so when drugs are involved that I would not bank on something like this.

When it comes to drugs you need downers in case of emergency. Strong downers, like Clonazepam levels of downers. Thats the only thing that can comfort you into sleep and calm if shit hits the fan.
>>
Anon drugs won't solve your problems.
>>
>>17366796
>>17366773
MDMA will take your mind off it when you're rolling and you'll will really happy.
When it wears off you'll feel much worse than you'll feeling right now though and start analyzing everything, which can be good in a long run.
Your choice.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.