[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best country to disappear to? I live in the UK,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1468708396862.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1468708396862.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
What's the best country to disappear to? I live in the UK, not happy with my life at all, thought about it for a year and a bit. I plan on leaving my country and everyone I know including parents, to live by myself. I would prefer somewhere with beautiful mountains and is kinda warm. Anyone have a similar experience either?
>>
I would join you OP, the Swis alps or some shit haha.
>>
File: cropped-calgary23.gif (295KB, 1120x441px) Image search: [Google]
cropped-calgary23.gif
295KB, 1120x441px
>>17363876
You could move to Canada?

Its a cold, snowy winter, but if you live somewhere like southern Alberta or British Columbia where it's generally a bit warmer, much sunnier and you live right near the mountains it's pretty nice.

Pic related is downtown Calgary, Alberta. I don't know if it's a common thing elsewhere in the world but in Calgary we get "chinooks", these warm mountain winds that can bring the temperature back up to about 15 Celsius even in the middle of the winter.
>>
>>17363938
Thanks for the advice, and I'm moving next year I'm sure of it
>>
>>17363938
Calgary is an absolute fucking shithole compared to Vancouver. We've got the best weather, best views, and it's generally a paradise.

It's just absurdly expensive and unlivable because of it.
>>
>>17363959
Meh, Calgary is insanely cheap compared to Vancouver - you're basically less than an hour out from the mountains, and there's rivers everywhere. You've also got all those cozy little resort towns like Banff, Radium and Canmore nearby...

That said, I won't lie I do envy the Vancouver weather.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.