[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I'm beyond desperate i dont even know if I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_inline_n1hztvgDmb1r5q3tq.jpg (51KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n1hztvgDmb1r5q3tq.jpg
51KB, 500x625px
Hey guys, I'm beyond desperate
i dont even know if I can convey it properly here
I'm trying to break up with my girlfriend of almost two years and i simply cant rip the band aid off. Im sure i want to do it, im miserable. But i cant hurt her, I literally cannot force myself into having that conversation. Its literally been months of me not sleeping and pretending I want to spend time with her. I know its pathetic we can acknowledge im a weakling right here.
I dont know what to do anymore. I dont have a clue I get so close to pulling the trigger every time and i never can. I dont know how to force myself. Literally stayed up the whole night last night gearing myself up to do it whne i saw her this morning but I failed again. I feel like im gonna puke.
Is there any help to be had or am i just too weak.
>>
do it for her

you will be hurting her more by dragging it out. Pull of the band-aid, and you're trading temporary pain for a drawn-out, fucked up situation. Allow her to have her heart broken fast, so that she can get over it fast. It's the right thing to do, but it won't feel good.
>>
>>17363792
I'm was in the same situation mate, I had the talk and she convinced me to back out.

Later on we thought she was pregnant, but luckily it was a false alarm.

You might not be as lucky desu senpai. Don't worry about what it will do to her, she has to mean nothing to you now, just tell her you do not feel the same way anymore then leave.

Make sure you are prepared when you leave.
>>
Christ haha
alright yeah. I should know theres no way around it. I just cant gather the strength... I try turning my emotions off I try to act courageous I try to be a dick it hasnt worked. But ill keep trying. Ill either grow into a person that can do this or I wont and ill be miserable forever...
>>
>>17363792
OP I did it.
It's hard but it's better to be honest and open than waste your life and more importantly waste hers.
>>
>>17363843
But like thats the thing right
I know how its flat out wrong to keep this going and I know its more painful. Why cant i just do it? like the moment when I begin the conversation is like the most terrifying thing in the world to me.
>>
>>17363848
I understand. Trust me I spent an entire day thinking about it. Regardless it was for the best. I have exams in a few months and other important things to do with my life and there was no way I could keep up the relationship. She was getting a fresh start in a new college.
Just do it op. It's better to suffer pain for a moment than a lifetime.
>>
What makes you want to break up with her?
>>
>>17363886
I guess without being too long winded, shes extremely clingy and somewhat manipulative. shes selfish in how she wants me all to herself. I often find the things I want to do are always hurting her despite them being as innocent as hitting the bar with my friends
I feel guilty all the time and im exhausted. I havent been happy in a while.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.