[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a fetish for dumb girls. Any help on finding dumb girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Dumb.jpg (33KB, 1200x480px) Image search: [Google]
Dumb.jpg
33KB, 1200x480px
I have a fetish for dumb girls. Any help on finding dumb girls and dating them? I feel their reliance on you and general not knowing things is cute.
>>
>>17363252

They are fucking everywhere.

It's finding one that *isn't* dumb that's the trick.
>>
Imma go to bed. Hopefully this thread will be still alive and people will have posted in it. I really wanna date a dumb girl and need help finding one.
>>
Bro, if you can't find any dumb girls to hook up with, you're obviously not very intelligent yourself.
>>
>>17363430
>>17363252

Are you serious? Dumb girls are literally everywhere. Judging based on the pic you posted you're shooting for like dumb valley girl types I guess? If you're in college join a frat, dumb girls love frat guys. If you're not in college join the military. Dumb girls love military guys. Other options there would be any job involving physical violence like being a cop.

But really go to clubs, or fuck even trailer parks. Assuming you're in America this place is littered with dumb girls.
>>
>>17363461
I want a girl who doesn't know or understand things. Like they have to ask questions even children know. Having to teach things and concepts to them and they'd be dependent on you.
>>
>>17364304
A lot of girls pretend to do this because they think it's what guys want, but really they're manipulating you not the other way around.
>>
>>17364310
A lot of girls genuinely are like that too. I've gone to high school with some, they were held back several times. Too bad they were bitches because I'd be all over that.
>>
>>17364304
>>17364310
>>17364338
When I say a lot of girls genuinely are like that too, I mean the first post, not yours. Feel like I could of said that better.
>>
>>17364338
>Too bad they were bitches because I'd be all over that.
You can't expect to date someone who is extremely dumb and also extremely emotionally mature.
If you want to date a dumb bitch, you'll date a bitch too.
>>
>>17363252
Ur insecure maybe work on that instead
>>
>>17364375
Nah, I'm not insecure. I just find them adorable, and enjoy their simplicity, pun intended. I don't need them to make myself feel better or smarter. Like I said, it's my fetish.
>>
>>17364418
What you find adorable is someone who makes you feel smart and superior. Also creepy that you want someone dependent on you because they're stupid.

>oh u dumb bitch, let me show you the ways of the world because you're too stupid to understand giggle.jpg
>>
>>17363285
lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 640x428px
>>17364304
It sounds like you want to be a "daddy." Myself and my boyfriend have this relationship, instead of finding a "dumb girl" find a girl with this fetish also. 80% of the time I'll act like a 6 year old girl with no clue about the world and act bratty and 20% of the time I'll actually be an adult (YOU NEED BALANCE!)
You will regret it if your girl is child like 100% of the time, we are still all adults at the end of the day, and sometimes we need to act like it.
>>
>>17364418
I don't need to feel superior. I just feel like I'd enjoy a relationship where the girl is dumb and I could teach and show her things as a bonding experience. And I'd enjoy that they don't want anything deep or to have philosophical conversations, to have a simple relationship.
>>
>>17364501
I guess I can look into that. Thanks.
Anyway I'm done with this thread. I can see it's not going anywhere.
>>
>>17363252
Same, but I realize it's a fetish so I don't date dumb women, just asm that they roleplay for me. That's how things are with my boo. She acts ditsy and I wear a suit with a tie that I take off and use to restrain her. Everyone wins.

But real dumb women are cancer.
>>
>>17364668
It's cute you call them your boo.
>>
>>17363252
Gross.
>>
>>17365364
How is that gross?
>>
>>17365473
From my perspective, it's gross from a number of angles.
-It's bad mate selection that is far more likely to produce inferior offspring (whether or not you intend to have kids with these women)
-It's a sign of something shitty inside of you that you'd be deliberately driven to seek out women you see as intellectually limited. There is no good road leading to this end result.

I suppose the drive can be a net positive, if everyone gets what they want. I don't know, just seems like a poor criteria to judge someone by. Especially if they're under the impression that things are otherwise.

Also, beware of women that only act net dumb. If you're not too clever yourself, you can be readily fooled.
>>
>>17365522
Ah, alright. Was confused by your usage, you meant morally gross. Yeah, there's gotta be something off about them if they're intentionally seeking unintelligent women.
>>
>tfw you will never accidentally shrink and manage to catch a dumb hot girl's attention but she will not get that you are a person and swallow you whole so you will get digested alive in her stomach contemplating that your fate will be turning into a dumb hot girl's poop
>>
>>17365352
Yeah she's my boo. She's really sweet, definitely the one.
>>
>>17365823
Okay, you made this weird.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.