[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am fat and lazy i want to lose weight so i've been going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: cool stove.jpg (33KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
cool stove.jpg
33KB, 576x432px
i am fat and lazy
i want to lose weight so i've been going on walks
it's helping, my stomach is getting flatter and i'm happy about it
but my legs are fat and they chafe and it hurts a lot after awhile, how do i make them thinner?
>>
>>17363070
Just keep doing what you're doing. If you're really lazy then whenever youbcrave fast food good to a grocery store and just buy a sandwhich. You'll lose a lot if you regularly eat out.
>>
>>17363070

the key to losing weighti s diet. walking burns so few calories its ridiuclous. here are some tips.

>count your calories.

this one is obvious. i know it sounds hard, but trust me its the best. weigh your food, and google 'calories in a XX' then check the weight and do the math. the food scale is the best thing cuz it showed me how much or hwo little i was actually eating.

it makes it hard to enjoy things like restaurants cuz you cant see their calorie information, but trust me, thats only goign to help by cutting down how much you eat out.

>go low carb

my friend always says 'carbs are the enemy'. carbs like fruit are fine, but its breads and such that we want to avoid. by removing them you instantly remove a LOT of calories, which helps with the above.

instead of say, a peanutbutter sandwich, instead eat a banan with peanutbutter.

use squash or greenbeans to replace noodles. use caluflower to replace mashed potatos. simply google search 'carb replacements' and a food you like for the next best option.

>replace one meal a day with veggies

people act like its a big deal, but its not. just replace one fucking meal a day with vegetables. you still get say, your normal breakfast and normal lunch, but by taking what might have been a 500 calorie breakfast and making it 100 calorie, you are letting yourself maintain your usual eating habits (minus carbs) elsewehre.

>replace one day a wee kwith veggies

take a day you know you dont have much going on, liek awednesdays, and simply eat nothing but vegetables. its one day a week. its not that big a deal. tough, but its good. if you caneat nothing but brocolli, carrots, steamed greanbeans, etc. for a day, your calorie consumption will be REALLY low.

that will offset the days of the week where you know you probably went over your limit.
>>
>>17363070
>>17363088

>hershey syrup

getting a swweet craving? bananas help me the most, they are sweet but not too specific the way berries are. its kind of like cake in texture. adding 1 tablespoon of hershey syrup is way more htan enough to drench that banana, and it only has 50 calories on top of whatever the banana has.
>>
>>17363077
>>17363088
>>17363091
my diet is fine. it's just that until recently, i haven't been moving much.
>>
Wearing some kind of tight shorts under your pants would help. You need to keep the skin from touching. If this isn't possible, using vaseline on your thighs where it occurs will also help remove the friction and thus the pain
>>
>>17363114
Then don't worry. This is just part of the process.
>>
>>17363114

then its not fine. the average person can lose weight iwthout any change in exercise, only diet.

you asked how to lose weight, we gave you advice.
>>
>>17363125
>>17363128
>>17363130
thank you
>>
>>17363114
How tall are you and how much you weigh big boy?
>>
>>17363148
i haven't checked either in awhile but i know i'm around 6'
>>
>>17363172
Y-y-you seriously don't know how tall you are or how much you weigh?
>>
>>17363178
nope
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.