[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time for ultimate question /adv/? How to live? Should you be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
Time for ultimate question /adv/? How to live?

Should you be asshole and care only about yourself while using others or is there a reason to be a "nice guy" or a "good guy" or even a "white knight" and stick to the rules while treating others the way you wish to be treated like.

So how is it /adv/?
>>
An asshole wins duels. A nice guy wins wars.
>>
>>17362807
If you exclusively pour out into others, always give, never take, then you'll find yourself very empty. Living selfish is shitty for everyone involved, too. Be a decent person, give some, take sparingly. Find a small/mid sized group of good friends and be very giving with them, build relationships with good people.
>>
>>17362807
I think the best way us to hide your bad feelings. Tbh i absolutely hate everyone I know but I appreciate how useful it can be to have friends so i try and act nice when i can
>>
>>17362807
If you contribute more to society than you take and hurt as few people as possible along the way, I don't give a shit if you're "nice" about it.
>>
>>17362807

the problem ehre is that you (and a lot of people on 4chan) have decided the only thing that exists in the world are assholes and white knights. chads and cucks. alphas and betas.

thats not how the world works.

default mode: you are seemingly respectful but reserved. until soemone is rude to you, you are nice to them. If they are rude to them, return the favor, and then simply ice them out.

as far as rules, do the ones that make sense, break the ones that dont. im ont even sure what you mean by 'stick to the rules'. what rules are you following that others dont.
>>
File: 2016-07-16-13-55-36-1465734772.jpg (11KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-16-13-55-36-1465734772.jpg
11KB, 186x271px
>>17362965
These.
>>
>>17363044

never read it.
>>
Care only about yourself, achieve your dreams.

Being an asshole will only stop you from doing that. Be a guy who's nice to two kinds of people - your friends and useful idiots.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.