[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wanna go to beach >have to go it alone >wanna relax

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: FOXHOUND_Logo.png (107KB, 1498x1600px) Image search: [Google]
FOXHOUND_Logo.png
107KB, 1498x1600px
>wanna go to beach
>have to go it alone
>wanna relax and talk to girls
>don't wanna worry about my shit getting stolen while I sleep or swim
Tips por favor
>>
>>17362597
I never had your problem but i'm bumping because it's interessing.
>>
put your stuff in a garbage bag that way it looks like garbage and no one will steal it.
>>
>>17362597
Just don't bring anything you wouldn't mind losing.

OR

>waterproof phone case
>Only take paper money (for swimsuit pockets)
>get a swimsuit with a lot of pockets

>>17362682
Although this is probably your best bet.

Or make some friends and go with them.
>>
>>17362597
Only take the bare minimum stuff. Towel, ID, cash, keys. Not much cash, either. A 20 will do. That can cover the cost of an Uber if something shitty goes down like your car won't start or whatever.

You don't need your phone. In the event of an emergency, someone else at the beach will help you and let you use theirs.

Put your $20 and ID in a ziplock bag. Keep that in your swim trunks. If your trunks don't have a zipper pocket... why the hell do you have those trunks? You need better trunks.

Then all that's left to steal is your towel. If that happens, no one cares.
>>
>>17362597
Leave your stuff in the car. Carry only your key and ID, in swimsuit pocket or bag around neck.
>>
If you're afraid of losing stuff in the ocean, put your stuff in a bag, bury it, lay towel over it. Not as secure as having it on you, but if people cannot see something valuable enough to take then they are less likely to come snooping around your stuff.
>>
>>17362597

what? just leave everything important in your car. if you go by train leave anything important home. get a locker down by the beach, many have them for this very reason.

but realistically all you need is your wallet and your keys. just get pockets that zip and dont worry. or buy one of those 'hiding in plain sight' things. recently saw ones that look like sunblock bottles but they open up to hide yours tuff.
>>
Just go for a walk with all your stuff on you. It's easier to talk to girls if they're walking the same direction as you rather than cold approaching them in the sand anyway.
>>
Buy a disposable nappy, for babies, put you things inside and bury it in the sand near your towel ,trust me if anybody finds it, they wont want to pick it up and look inside.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.