[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright so I've been debating whether or not to cut my hair.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 20160715_212401.jpg (607KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160715_212401.jpg
607KB, 1920x1080px
Alright so I've been debating whether or not to cut my hair. I can't decide and my friends are no help so I figured /adv/ might be a good place to get an answer
>>
>>17361249
Cut it.
>>
Cut it, that look really doesn't suit you.
>>
Cut it, and if you don't like the new look you can just let it grow again
>>
Dont cut it. Its cute and suits your look. The guys on here probably have receding hair lines and are jealous you can grow some decent locks. That said, I think you'd look good with short hair too.
>>
Ifyou are not at the point where you can't stand your hair then don't cut it yet. In the near future you will get sick of it and decide for yourself.
>>
Two words
Dread locks
Or is that supposed to be one? Who gives a shit? Anyway, lil bro, if you dont like it, cut it. If a man doesnt like something about himself and can change it, then he does. You're still young and have time to find your signature look. Enjoy the journey finding it because there will be days that you look back on and cringe at bad decisions. Good luck!
>>
>>17361249
Looks greasy, wash it. Other than that its fine.
>>
>>17361249
You look like my boss' daughter.
>>
>>17361249
cut it OR style it better. long flat limp hair suits almost no one.
>>
>>17361249
Id say leave it, girls like guys with long hair. At least I do.
>>17361359
Second that, dreads are awesome.
>>
i dont think you have any friends, cut off your head and enjoy it
>>
>>17361249
you're doing the traditional metal long-hair look but you have a really feminine face .If you were a goth going for androgyny I'd say keep it, but if you want manliness, cut it.
>>
Cut it and get fit
>>
>>17361249
I think you look cute with it. You're not my type at all, but I think your hair suits you very well. I'm not going to lie, just scrolling through here I wasn't immediately sure if you were a cute guy or a cute girl, but you're attractive in my eyes either way. As someone mentioned above, cutting it would get rid of the gender ambiguity.

Just curious, are you able to grow facial hair? I think you'd look quite a bit younger with short or mid-length hair, so I think some 5 o'clock shadow would really compliment the shorter hair if you don't want to look super young. Actually, just how young are you?
>>
>>17361249
How do you get it to stick to your head when your head is on sideways like that?
>>
Don't.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 640x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 640x730px
Cut u r hair m8 or u gana b like this
>>
>>17361249
>long hair
>megadeth shirt
If you want to bang qt metal girls keep it

If you want to bang normal girls cut it and go to >>>/fa/
>>
File: John-Lennon.jpg (61KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
John-Lennon.jpg
61KB, 625x417px
Don't cut it. Everything evil in this world was committed by short-haired freaks in suits. Don't be one of them.

Wash it,sure- but leave it long.
>>
File: charles-manson-3.jpg (54KB, 384x480px) Image search: [Google]
charles-manson-3.jpg
54KB, 384x480px
>>17363604
Lennon was a faggot. If you're going to abandon male grooming standards, pick a real lank-haired hippie
>>
How about me?
>>
OP's biggest problem is that he listens to Megadeth, not his queer Varg Vikernes hair
>>
I think you should cut it OP. Not extremly short, there should be enough left to style it upwards.
You know like that standard look that suites every guy.
It's your decision : If you want it long just keep it long. Just style it more so it doesn't stick to your forehead like it does now.
>>
Get the "Sawyer from LOST" look.
>>
>>17363930
You're an underaged nigger and you look like jaden smith.
>>
>>17364017
Im 19, and am of hispanic roots. Fuck off faggot
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.