[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ I started working as a server in a restaurant a a week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: t4F4ne2.jpg (88KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
t4F4ne2.jpg
88KB, 720x960px
Hi /adv/
I started working as a server in a restaurant a a week and a half ago. Today, they fired me. Will I get paid for the hours I put in?
>>
Should they pay you? I mean, if they fired u in a week, you probably suck and didn't do shit. Why should they pay you?
>>
>>17360963
Yes. They will mail you your check.

I worked as a manager at a store for approximately 13 hours before quitting because the store was a clusterfuck. Mailed me my check the next pay period.
>>
If they fired you, they'll still have to pay you. If they don't, sue the shit out of them, because that's highly illegal. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>17360968
Because he worked for that money and it would be illegal for him not to get it
>>
>>17360968
I told them that I wouldn't be able to work after September, because I need to sell my car then and I can't get to work without a car. So they fired me an hour later.

>>17360972
>>17360977
Thank you guys! I appreciate your help :)
>>
>>17361006
>I told them that I wouldn't be able to work after September, because I need to sell my car then and I can't get to work without a car. So they fired me an hour later.

#justAmericanThings
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.