[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons please help me. I can't wrap my head around this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1468516918597.png (2MB, 1280x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1468516918597.png
2MB, 1280x1493px
Anons please help me. I can't wrap my head around this.

So basically, a month and a half ago I met a friend which I greeted and echanged basic courtesy, while he was with a group of girls.

I meet him again the same evening saying that a girl of the group said that I was hot (I'm not) and such. I basically didn't give any weight to those words, since I'm a depressed faggot, former fattie without any shred of self acceptance.

The time goes on, I met the girl at the library some times, always with friends, so I didn't have the balls to ask her out. I talk with the friend again at a party, and he says she's seriously interested in me, that I'm too much for her and so on.

So now I'm getting pumped up.
I let the time pass, due to exams, personal problems and stuff, but I keep seeing her at the library, always with friends.

A friend of mine, who apparently is more interested than me at the thought of me getting laid, contact the friend again, a couple of times.

He sais that she said, that she still has feelings for his ex, she's sick and tired of introverted guys (like me) and that I seem a sad person to her, and he said that IF I WANNA GET HER, I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING REALLY BIG.

All of this without exchanging a word, and this hurt me really.

So I wanted to avoid contacting her on facebook, to do this with the proper way, but now I dunno what to do.

Maybe he misunderstood what she said, you know having an intermediary always trumps the message.

I dunno guys, help me. She's really cute and I'm sad that I lost an occasion like this.

What do I do ?
>>
Reset your thinking. Nothing had really happened, some people have said some things is all.

You can build attraction with a majority of people from nothing. Just approach her in any way you can see yourself managing to escalate from just being acquaintances. Forget about he said she saids, and just plant a seed.
>>
>>17359752
What do you advice me to do ? I was thinking about asking our common friend if she's still interested.
>>
>>17359488
Know when to stop.

Seriously, this is a lost cause if I ever heard one, you're just going to get hurt.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 548x240px)
image.jpg
19KB, 548x240px
>>17359907
I literally never had any interaction with the girl. Just looks. I think she said that i look sad because she stalked my Facebook, and i have dumb memes on it. Also, while she shoots the shit with friend because she studies a meme subject, i was trying to study biochem, so i think it s normal thst i wasnt happy. Thanks for the input though, il think about it. It s just that it was Nice being desired for once.
>>
>>17359488
She's a girl in your extended group. It would be perfectly natural for you to run into her, perhaps at the library, and say "Hi."

If she says nothing back, or says a cold Hi and walks on, then there's nothing there. Either your friends were wrong about her or you missed the window of opportunity.

If she's friendly, you can chat with her as just-one-of-the-gang while you get over your nervousness.

If that chat goes well, either at the end of it or at your next casual chat you can ask her out.
>>
>>17359954
That's the point, she's not one of the group. Let's say there are 2 groups, and the guy is just a link between them.
I should meet them again together, but we dont go to the same places. The girls are a bit poshy.

Thanks for the answer.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.