[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/, i would like to drive a guy absolutely crazy. how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: batshit.jpg (35KB, 460x560px) Image search: [Google]
batshit.jpg
35KB, 460x560px
hey /adv/,

i would like to drive a guy absolutely crazy.

how come men do not get attached to women anymore?

i feel like i am always the one having crushes on men and it never goes anywhere.

how do i get a new, attractive guy to go absolutely batshit crazy over me, where he cannot get me out of his mind, and is absolutely obsessed with me?

I want someone to chase me, for god's sake. but most importantly I want him to go cookoo.
>>
Be worth going crazy for
>>
You haven't found me yet
>>
>>17358748
You need to be insanely attractive and not a total bitch
>>
>>17358748
Men cannot be attractive and obsessed at the same time. Once a guy swoons over for you, you're going to think he's a pushover or want a better man upgrade. You won't be satisfied. What you can have is a man, who at times will go out of his way to make you feel special. The most important thing to him. It's a balance that keeps you in check
>>
>>17358748
Honestly you just need to be interesting and funny. If you're not funny you're fucked. Also a really good succ will keep you in their mind
>>
>>17358769
oh... no i am not funny... :/

>>17358761

true. i have nobody.

>>17358757

no i am not attractive.

so will i be forever alone? nobody wants me.
>>
>>17358748
All the guys are too interested in women that are better than you to give a fuck about you.
>>
>>17358783
not really i see all the guys drinking at the bars not giving a fuck about anything
>>
>>17358793
Those are the guys want want to pump and dump insecure girls like you.
>>17358780
Lower your standards, you're not good enough for what you're asking.
>>
>>17358805
thats rude
>>
>>17358814
Post face
>>
Put his balls in your mouth
>>
>wants someone attractive to be crazy over her
>says she isn't attractive herself
>or funny

Yup, it's a woman
>>
>>17358814
It's the truth and a suggestion that would increase your chances of finally getting your first boyfriend.
>>
>>17358814
It's true, bitch. Fuck off back to lereddit or whatever hugbox you came from if you want to be coddled.
>>
>>17358780
Nah you won't be forever alone, just learn to be funny and try and be interesting and fun to hang around, you really don't need to be too attractive to find someone. You might need to be attractive to get someone to go crazy over you tho. You'll be fine as long as you don't develop a complex over all this
>>
I'm headed into a very respectable field and it's one of the things that makes my bf unable to drop me. He does go crazy over me occasionally. And you know what, I like it this way.

So make sense for him to be with you economically/career wise and he'll find it more difficult to get pouty on a rainy day.

You can compensate for what you perceive being unattractive by being uptight about makeup and clothes or whatever (look taken care of) and get leverage by making more than him/being in a respectable profession.

And the thing about lowering standards is kind of true, you have to be classes above him as a member of society for him to go batshit crazy over you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.