[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm currently in a bit of a moral debacle, here. I recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: sad man.jpg (86KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
sad man.jpg
86KB, 449x600px
I'm currently in a bit of a moral debacle, here. I recently graduated high school, from a very small school. For perspective, their were 22 kids in my class. Being that small of a school, theres a lot of drama.
I have a friend named rick whose a fucking asshole, and is the most 2 faced person I've ever met. Why are we friends? He has a nice family. I mostly just hang out with him so I can talk to his parents, they're cool people. He's the most intolerant person I've ever met, and I don't mean in an SJW sort of way, although he is super homophobic and racist and yada yada yada. He just throws huge fits whenever his friends do something he doesn't like. Like buys a certain album or a pair of shoes. He's constantly throwing fits at people, cutting ties and apologizing, good god, I can't describe this dude enough.
Anyway, we have a mutual friend named Lee, whose a cool dude.
Him and Rick cut ties a while ago because Lee just couldn't take it anymore. They went around 3-4 months without saying a word, whilst Rick talked major shit about Lee to me.
I get a snap from Rick today with him using a stupid ass filter saying "Lol look at me, I'm Lee."
an hour later, he posts on instagram saying how much he misses baseball, high school, and Lee.
2 more hours after that, I get snaps from both of them hanging out at Lee's place.
Lee has no idea that Rick sent that shit.
Do I tell him and start a bunch of drama, or just let them be?
>pic describes how I feel rn
>>
bump bump bump
>>
bumping god damn this board is fucking dead
>>
>>17358581
That's... tough. I'd say it depends on how close you are with Lee? Personally, if it was a very close friend of mine, I'd tell them. As nice as it'd be if they were buddies again, I'd tell my friend because I'd feel they deserve to know. I couldn't let them hang out with such a two-faced asshole without them knowing.
>>
>>17358621
I'm close friends with Lee, but at the same time, telling him, I feel, wouldn't change much. We've all put up with this kid since 5th grade, he doesn't suprise us much anymore.
>>
>>17358581
Confront Rick in Lee's house and set the record straight. Beat him if necessary, your friend sounds like an arrogant spoiled piece of shit.
>>
>>17358632
Oh, he is, absolutely. Hes had everything handed to him his entire life. Beating his ass wouldn't solve anything, it would just cause more shit. He'd probably go around tell people he kicked my ass.
>>
>>17358632
And I would go to his house, but they all live in my hometown. I moved to kansas city.
>>
>>17358626
Even then, he deserves to know. I know for a fact that I'd want my friends to let me know. Besides, even if it doesn't change anything, he'll at least know what's up
>>
>>17358642
Thats fair enough... I'll consider it. I'd like some more opinions, albeit.
>>
>>17358638
Sometimes you need to be a friend and teach people a lesson. He may or may not learn from it but at least you were trying to knock some sense into your dumbass friend.
>>
>>17358650
but a physical confrontation would escalate this entire thing into something much more than it needs to be. Again, I'm pretty close with his family.
>>
>>17358649
Alright, but I honestly see no reason not to. If he knows what the guy's like, I imagine he wouldn't be all that upset to learn any of that, he'd just know that he can't really trust the guy personally. But hey. It's up to you, really, so do what you will.
>>
>>17358673
Agreed, but I don't think this is COMPLETELY a black and white issue, so I'd like too see some other options. Plus I'm pretty board so I'd like too keep a thread going.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.