[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ I just turned 24 and I'm still a virgin. I never had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 5

File: 3.png (208KB, 329x473px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
208KB, 329x473px
/adv/
I just turned 24 and I'm still a virgin.
I never had a bf, never kissed a guy, never seen a penis.

Next year I will reach Christmas cake status.

Why is it so hard for me to get a bf? I'm not fat or deformed.

I feel like I will die a virgin.
>>
Probably confidence. You'll get laid super quickly if you flirt with the guy first hand and make it obvious that you're interested. Don't say it outright though, traditionally he will make the first move.
>>
>>17354186
>I'm not fat or deformed.
lol ok
>>
>>17354186
Judging by your picture and the use of the term Christmas Cake, I take it you're a weeaboo.

What was your high school life like? What about post high school?
>>
>>17354186
I wouldn't worry about the virgin part. Just wait for the right one.

Finding a bf isn't like shopping, so relax. If you think you have social barriers to meeting or relating to people then work on those.
>>
>>17354209
Highschool life
>Chubby
>Acne
>Good student, smart
>Few friends
>A little depressed

Post highschool
>Got chubbier then fit
>Dropped out of college
>NEET for 4 years
>Depressed

I stopped being depressed after getting fit and clearing up my skin.
Now I got a job and many people tell me I'm cute and nice but it doesn't go beyond that.

>>17354196
Everyone I met already has a gf, even the ugliest shyest guy already has a gf.
I'm actually really surprised about this.

>>17354212
Problem is that I'm too old now. I really can not wait that longer.
>>
>>17354186
Boohoo I'm a girl and can't have sex. Shit the fuck up, you could get laid so easily and with such little effort it's not even funny. Just go to anywhere were there are guys and offer one sex, do it untill one says yes, it won't take long
>>
>>17354234
Well lucky for you female virginity is still valued by some. Male virginity is worthless. Have you tried online dating?
>>
>>17354186
You girls have it fucking made I'm a 19 year old virgin and I feel like it's like trying to climb mount everest trying to get laid
>>
>19 yo virgin telling a 24 yo virgin that he has it much worse and that she has it made

Autism.
>>
>>17354236
>>17354242
I don't want to get laid you horndog, I want a bf who will possibly become my husband.

>>17354241
I haven't, I feel embarrassed posting pictures of me on an online dating site.
>>
>>17354249
Shes a fucking girl it takes 0 effort for girks to get laid shit for brains >>17354253
Fucking lol the why even mention your a virgin?
>>
>>17354186
post pics?
what's your profession?
>>
>>17354256
>19 yo expert on the human condition and social dynamics

Your problem isn't that you're a man, it's that you're an arrogant autist.
>>
>>17354234
>why i'm a kissless virgin
>i'm a NEET
welp, guys will never find you inside your house.
>>
>>17354261
Fuck off with your shit tier autism meme, people use it so often as an insult it's retarded and has no value. Girls can objective have sex whenever they want with little to no effort. It is nowhere near the same for boys. These are undeniable facts.
>>
>>17354253
Join an online dating site and make a post on amiugly on reddit. Get tips on how to improve your appearance and work on presenting yourself to the best of your ability (good posture, genuine looking smiles, genuine seeming enthusiasm for others). You have to make yourself a catch, you can't just sit at home and play fucking video games and whine about being "christmas cake status" soon. FFS I know 60-something women who are highly sought after by guys their age, it's because they've built themselves up to be women people want to be around.

Might sound harsh but that's how the world works. You have to play the game.
>>
>>17354270
>Criticisms of me have no value
>The feelings I have about the world is how the world objectively is
>My plight is so much worse than others' plights
>I know for a fact how it is to be an undesirable women, though I've only ever been an undesirable man
>My views are undeniable facts

19.jpg + autism.jpg

Get the fuck over yourself retard.
>>
>>17354257
I don't have a profession, I'm a drop out from psychology.
I got a job because I'm not retarded with computers and speak 3 languages.
Will begin school soon, I want to become a baker or something that gives money.

>>17354266
I WAS a shut in, not anymore.

>>17354270
Sex =\= a relationship. Please understand.
>>
>>17354279
Fuck you. This entire thread is shit this bitch is complaining that she can't get a boyfriend or husband as if those are even real problems. Being a guy virgin beyond highschool is true hell. Your the autist, drink bleach immediately.
>>
>>17354281
Fuck relationships
>>
>>17354281
as soon as you get a job you'll find friends.
Try going out more with coworkers?
that's how usually you get a partner in your mid 20s.
>>
File: zapp-futurama.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
zapp-futurama.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>17354186
Not sure if trolling
>>
File: voight.jpg (88KB, 551x262px) Image search: [Google]
voight.jpg
88KB, 551x262px
>>17354253
All you need to do is open your legs...no really.
>>
>>17354186
I'm bored. Want your cards read? I can also give you a physical description of the dude you're looking for, if you want. If not, that's cool, I'll amuse myself in some other way and I'll let you get back to being told you can get some dick whenever you want.
>>
>>17354283
>Woman makes a post
>"this bitch is complaining"
>"as if this is even a real problem"
>"being me is SO much worse, I'm 5 years younger and also a virgin and that is TRUE hell"
>"you're an autist for not agreeing with my narcissistic self-pitying delusional takeover of this thread"

Gee, I wonder why you can't get a woman. Women would be lucky to be with a guy who is completely incapable of empathizing with their plights, who calls them bitches for seeking help for their issues, who sees his predicament as so much worse simply because he is a man.

Again, your problem isn't that you're a man, it's that you're a narcissistic self-pitying retard.

Also it's "you're" not "your", moron.
>>
>>17354272
I read a lot everyday about improving my looks, nutrition, skincare, exercises, etc.
Women and men tell me I'm really cute, but everyone I met is already in a relationship.

>>17354288
I've had this job for a year, I have 3 girl friends who I met there, but everyone already has their social group formed and is already in a relationship. I feel pretty left out.
>>
>>17354281
>baker
>money
Pick one.
The cooking industry is fun, but it certainly isn't about copious amounts of money.
>>
>>17354281
Just give it some time, looks like right now you're in a "getting better and figuring myself out" phase, an that's excellent. Just let your life "settle" a bit: go to school, meet new people, and you'll see that you'll meet someone. Just keep going, make your life better. IDK how to say it without sounding stupid, but people who like their life usually give off a more "attractive" vibe too.
tl;dr: keep going and be patient, make your life better and things will get better. I know it sounds stupid but I believe in you, your story remind me of that of my best friend. And she's made it, so you can make it too.
>>
>>17354301
Women don't know that I feel this dipshit they can't read minds. Inb4 they can. No they can't they can read body language and can analyze what you say but you can control all of those. Muh your vs you're meme. Shut the fuck up faggot. Your such a white night cuck. Being a virgin as a guy is psychological hell, and you miss out on physical heaven. I'm sick of people like you fucking down playing it. But God forbid some girl can't get a boooooyfriend <3 <3 <3
>>
>>17354287
Fuck you.

>>17354299
Okay please do.

>>17354314
Baking is my dream, if I don't do that, something jew will do.

>>17354318
Thanks for your words, but I feel like I'm getting old and have my time running out.
>>
ITT some dumb bitch complains about not being able to find a man when it is beyond fucking easy mode as a woman in the dating scene. You can even be fat and ugly and you'll still get dudes. Seriously fuck off.
>>
>>17354320
>>17354320
Dude you need to reevaluate your priorities. Sex is cool and everything, but losing your v card does not change you as a person at all. There are so many other things you can do in life. Also, having such a bitter attitude towards being a virgin will not help you lose your virginity in the slightest.
>>
>>17354301

>Women would be lucky to be with a guy who is completely incapable of empathizing with their plights, who calls them bitches for seeking help for their issues, who sees his predicament as so much worse simply because he is a man.

Different guy here.
Just want to point out that it is actually hard to empathise with her as she's pretty much said she isn't exactly putting herself out there.
She won't try online dating because she 'feels silly' putting up pictures of herself.

Seriously, my first thought on seeing a pic-less profile claiming to be woman, is that it's either a fat balding role-playing man, or a blue-haired male-tear drinking feminist wanting some ripped guy while complaining about how posting pics of herself would only encourage shallow toxic-male sexuality.

>>17354234
>Everyone I met already has a gf, even the ugliest shyest guy already has a gf.
>I'm actually really surprised about this.

Yeah, that's because us /robots/ don't exactly aim to grab someones attention. All attention is bad attention, we stay invisible.

OP, what exactly are you doing to get a guy?
I'm not talking about how you're improving your looks or social skills, I'm talking how exactly are you letting guys know that you're interested?

What moves are you making to let a guy know you're good to go?

Because, reading all of this, it's just coming off like you're not actually doing anything, and you're just waiting for a guy to swoop down and sweep you off your feet.

And if that's the case, well bitch, I've been doing the same thing waiting for Rihanna and Megan fox to offer me a threesome, but you really think that's gonna just happen?

You want something, you gotta do something to make it happen. Sitting around looking pretty isn't gonna make your metaphorical celebrity threesome happen.
>>
>>17354186
I'm sorry there's one or two people trying to ruin this thread.

From personal experience I would say try to join a social circle, invite people to hang out and they will be more inclined to reciprocate until they become a regular group of friends with you.
It will be easier to meet people who you can be friendly with after you have a decent sized friend group as the people they know will be more likely to share some personality traits or interests that made you become friends with the initial friend in the first place.
>>
>>17354326
>Okay please do.
Great, I just need to hear your voice. About a minute or so freely-spoken (nothing prepared or recited) conversation (as if you're talking to someone) speech should do it. As a bonus, I'll read your voice and tell you which aspects of yourself are conducive to finding a long-term partner and which ones are inconducive.

If you'd rather not post your voice publicly, you can email it to me:
[email protected]
>>
>>17354326
>I'm getting old and have my time running out.
there's no such thing as "too old". Do you have any idea of how many single thirty-something there are? You're just 25, you're not old.
I know that being single sucks, especially when most of your friends are in a relationship, but what else can you do? Get into a random relationship withs some random guy? I assure you that NEVER ends up well. Sometimes you have to endure loneliness. But stop thinking that you're running out of time, yo always have time.
>>
>>17354234
>Got chubbier then fit
The best kind of fit girls.
>>
>>17354326
Fuck you you stacy cunt. You dont know shit about shit. >>17354343
Sex is the alpha and omega the beginning and the end the be all end all the highest the ultimate the greatest thing in existence nothing is above it it has no equals no rivals nothing even comes close. I have starved myself inot being thin worked out to build muscle tIkl I felt like ai would pass out, I buy all these clothes do my hair learn all this social shit and body language all so that one day being a virgin will just be a bad memory. I am sacrificing literally everything for it. I want it more than anything.
>>
>>17354345
> I'm talking how exactly are you letting guys know that you're interested?

What should I be doing?

I had a big crush on a guy when I first started working, at first I could not even look a him in the eye because I felt pretty nervous, but looked at him from afar. One day he talked to me and I felt pretty happy and became good aquitances, problem is that he already has a gf.
I'm wary about flirting because everyone has someone already. That and I'm too shy and nervous because of the shut in weaboo situation.

>>17354347
I do have friends, but I feel they are on a different level than me in the social aspect. I don't put myself on the spot because I don't have any friends, a career, normal hobbies, or sexual experience, they do have that and I feel embarrassed revealing who I am to them.

>>17354388
What? No.
I just though ....

>>17354393
Let's be honest. Older women aren't really that popular. They always like em young.
>>
>>17354333
This
>>
>>17354407
Nigga you drank the wrong kool aid
>>
>>17354409
>What? No.
No worries, enjoy your thread. You have my email in case you change your mind. Good luck.
>>
>>17354407
Are you the reincarnation of that guy who shot girls at a university? The one where /fit/ trolled some website into blaming creatine use for it.
>>
>>17354409
>They always like em young.
yeah, but you're not old enough to not be considered "young"
>>
>>17354413
>>17354423
I'm doing literally everything right and all you guys can do is shit on me.
>>
>>17354333
If it's so easy, why don't you just tell her how it's done?
>>
>>17354434
If you feel anger you are doing something wrong.
>>
>>17354434
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
>>
>>17354409
>What should I be doing?

Smiling, waving. See a guy at work you only vaguely know, don't know if he's seeing someone but want to try and talk to him to find out? Gotta let him know you aren't gonna scream "Ewww, get away from me creep", and you do that by smiling or waving or saying "hi" in passing.

See how he responds, if he smiles back, waves back or something, maybe you can try and chat him up abit, and phis for information about his relationship status. Be subtle at first, then if you find out he's single, be a little more obvious "So, you got a girlfriend or anything?".

Test the waters first. Don't dive right in.
Just smiling and/or waving, then moving on to small talk is enough.

Oh, and stop going for "the shyiest, ugliest" guys. You won't get anywhere tryin' to hunt down robots. Alot of us are so damaged we still won't make a move even if a girl assures us that it's a sure thing.
Also, sorry about the other robots on here. "meme" culture turned /r9k/ to shit. Few real robots left.

But I do agree with them on some things. It is easy for you, just because you're a woman. All you have to do is come out of your shell a little bit, take your time getting to know a few guys, risk polite rejection, and that's it.

You won't end up being socially shunned or labelled as creepy. Remember that, because as bad as it can seem for you, guys have a whole extra challenge of "not being a fucking creeper".

Also, don't put all your hopes on one guy. Not right away.
Consider romance an investment. You got 100 love-points to spent. You invest all of them on one guy, and it'll sting if he doesn't feel the same way. But invest 5 points in 20 guys, you won't be as hurt if things go to shit.
And if things work out with one you like, stop 'investing' in those other guys and focus on the one you got. It's a numbers game.
>>
>>17354440
Rage and misery are what fuel me to do all of this. Inb4 others can sense it. Again they can't. Ivr gotten super good at staying calm and smiling and making people laugh and stuff.
>>
>>17354196
>Don't say it outright though, traditionally he will make the first move.
I hate this attitude. It's archaic and stupid.
>>
>>17354448
Being a virgin and trying to get laid is not a game and neither is sex.
>>
>>17354454
That's not normal. Have you ever considered just enjoying life?
>>
>>17354459
Life while being a virgin is meaningless.
>>
>>17354462
So what is the meaning of life after losing virginity?
>>
>>17354480
Keep having sex in infinite amounts and always make sure that nothing can ever threaten it.
>>
>>17354407
Beito desu.

>>17354427
I will be. Soon.
Time flies.

>>17354449
This is good advise. Thank you.
It would feel awkward at the beginning but well.
If I do get someone to see me in that light, I wonder what he would think of me because of the lack of experience, current hobbies (lack of them) and these years as weaboo shut in. I think that is holding me back as well.
>>
>>17354409
>I do have friends, but...

If you can't push yourself to make closer friends, how will you push yourself to get a relationship, where you will have to reveal even more of yourself? I would say start with becoming closer friends with people.

Also, relationships where you are each others only friends are not healthy, you'll drive each other crazy.
>>
>>17354499
It is not bait. The majority of guys get laid before their senior year of highschool. A few in their senior year, and a couple stragglers freshmen year of college. I'm about to be a sophomore. I hate my life and I hate society and the people in it for totally cutting me off and making me work so fucking hard for what others had handed to them on a silver platter years ago. And since your a girl you dont even care.
>>
>>17354499
This age complexion is annoying and >>17354506 is right.
You seem to want a bf for the wrong reasons.
>>
i remember being in your position op. i used to be an ugly, socially awkward weeb too. literally was the butt of jokes, always left out, never invited anywhere... i fixed myself up really good though, and pass as a "rich" girl apparently. i remember one of my friends exclaiming how they were surprised that i owned such an old phone (it was a blackberry with the keyboard) because i looked like the type that would get the newest iphone model every year. i have to make an effort to be friendly and outgoing or else people think i'm stuck up or snobby... i'm still pretty introverted and shy but hey.

i was 20 when i got my first ever date. now i'm 24 and i've been on dates with at least 20 different good looking guys (notable ones include a french model, body builder, and a lawyer, and a few richfags), 3 long term boyfriends, and they keep asking for me back or i'll have other guys hit on me. i have a boyfriend of 1 year now.

a picture would surely help me assess your situation. unfortunately, it's all about looks as far as getting a date goes for women.
but otherwise, you really need to dial down the weeaboo-ness. what i learned about guys is that most of them don't actually want a girl who is geekier than they are. they actually much prefer if you were more normie. it's not a "misogynist" kind of thing than it is a geeky male ego thing... some guys want to brag that they have a socially, well-adjusted girl friend that will help them be more sociable.

also try online dating. i remember i was 21 and went on there to find a v-day date with some blurry, ugly photos of mine, and i still got at least 100 people messaging me. got a valentine's date pretty quickly... had to get rid of him because he was already planning our marriage.
>>
>>17354499
>It would feel awkward at the beginning but well.

Yeah, the years I've spent hiding my powerlevel and learning to 'live' amongst the normies felt that way at first too.

It starts out as an act, but eventually, seems real. Gotta hang in there.

>If I do get someone to see me in that light, I wonder what he would think of me because of the lack of experience, current hobbies (lack of them) and these years as weaboo shut in. I think that is holding me back as well.

ALL MEN EVERYWHERE were once all awkward spotty-faced teens nervous to talk to girls.

Firstly, any man would understand someone being awkward.
Secondly, when you're a girl, alot of that stuff can come off as cute.

Don't worry so much about it, because if you find a guy that's sees you in that light, he'll be okay with it.
>>
>>17354513
Obsession will get you nowhere but a cycle of despair and misery.
Sex is the least of your problems right now.
>>
>>17354526
Either I obsess over it and put everything I have into getting it or it will never happen. Did you even read what I said about guys having sex years before my age? This I'd supposed to be over I'm not supposed to have to live like this I want it to end.
>>
>>17354539
Bitch, you are pretty fucked in the head, and getting dicked isn't going to fix that.
>>
>>17354545
That's not OP, it's the 19yo kid calling bullshit on women having feelings earlier.

But yeah I agree with what you say, it is pretty fucked and having sex isn't some mystical experience that will change him from being angry and miserable.
>>
>>17354545
Faggot I'm the guy not the fucking OP. Learn to read
>>
>>17354539
I read it and it doesn't mean anything. You aren't in a race.
They live their lives and you have to live yours; putting so much devotion into sex and feeling so much hatred will be what you'll regret 10 years from now if you get out of this mania.
>>
>>17354559
Sex is godly do not talk shit about it >>17354567
I should have been one of the ones getting laid. I can't even imagine how inconcievably good it is how euphoric it must have been when they finally got to do it.
>>
This thread made surprisingly good bait
>>
Sometimes I feel like it will never happen and it makes me want a nuclear war or something just so that everyone is doomed with me. If I can't be free I dont want to watch as all the people get to live on bliss and laugh at people like me.
>>
>>17354574
Anon, nobody chose who in your school would have sex and who wouldn't. It just happened naturaly.
You are idolizing sex when in reality nothing that is idolized is nearly as good as they are thought to be.
Forget about them, you have to focus on fixing your head; the ideas you have bring nothing good for you.
>>
>>17354513
Want sum fuck, kid?
We could lose our virginities to each other.

>>17354506
How would normal men react at my hobbies and previous lack of motivation?
also mos of them already had a life and met other girls, I feel pretty inferior and self conscious knowin the got laid at a healthy age and had a normal life.

>>17354516
I want a bf for many reasons. I'm not desperate, just really bummed out and lonely.
I want to meet someone who is really attracted to me, as I age, my looks will fade.

Is it healthy to expect your first to be your last? I want to meet someone who likes me for my looks but also to share the rest of my life with.

>>17354517
How did you meet all these people?
Did you become super attractive?
>>
>>17354585
I don't know where you got the idea that there is some checklist of things you do to get what you want, but the doesn't the fact that things aren't going your way tell you something?

You probably think you don't need friends but is that not an excuse because you haven't been really able to keep friends since you were preoccupied with this obsession? Be honest here.
>>
>>17354595
The girls chose to exclude me and the guys egged them on. Recent virgins always report back that it's inconceivable. I want it so bad. I don't need to fix shit. As long as I do all the shit I talked about earlier to become the pinnacle of looking good and being sociable it will work at some point.>>17354601
Your sarcasm only makes me hate everything more.
>>
>>17354320
You're literally in the same position but five years younger.
>obvious troll is obvious
>>
>>17354601
i met roughly half through school (either in my program, or at parties or through mutual friends) and also tinder.

i'm definitely a huge step up from what i used to be, but i'm no super model. i get an average rating of an 8 around here.
>>
>>17354612
I'm in the same boat but she has admitted that she does not care about the lack of sex in her life but with me it's literally everything. She is recovering frI'm r9kdom to try to get a relationship. I'm recovering ton try to get laid.
>>
>>17354601
Honestly OP ok I'm the 19 year old virgin guy here and you literally sound great and I would have 0 problem wbeing in a relationship with you even excluding sex. Inb4 why. Because I already don't have it so it couldnt be any worse than it already is and you seem pretty based. I don't know why you feel it's so hard to get a boyfriend if that's what you want so bad
>>
>>17354617
i should add i started using tinder because i was sick of the guys at my school and i didn't want any rumors that suggested i'm dating all the most eligible dudes in my program... and it's not like i slept with all of them either. most didn't go beyond a couple dates before i decided it wasn't worth pursuing.

tinder was great though, i met a lot of different guys. if you don't have another social-sphere to meet people in, then i highly suggest this. worked wonders for me. met the lawyer and model on there. also a lot of good looking dudes from the army.
>>
>>17354601
It's normal to enter a relationship not looking for the another.
But it's unhealthy to care this much about how you'll look and how.others will perceive that look. If you want a relationship to last looks are not the number 1 priorities. In fact all the priorities i can remember you talking about are looks and having a relationship.
>>17354610
Dude, they chose eachother, sex is a mutual thing. Like i said, the experience of others shouldn't weight this in your life.
Yes you need some serious fixing, you are obsessed to a surreal idea.
If you ever have sex it will disapoinst you so much, so very much, I fear for whatever you decide to channel your angst and anger and hatred towards.
>>
>>17354620
If you actually want to recover don't shit post on /adv/ so much.
>>
>>17354635
You sound vain as fuck.
>>
>>17354601
>How would normal men react at my hobbies and previous lack of motivation?
You will find someone out there who is comfortable with you and you will be comfortable with them. Your past doesn't matter as much as how you enjoy spending time together in the present.
Thinking about a future together is a whole 'nother bag of worms but this is a start.

Everyone has their weird insecurities, like I feel very inadequate when I see people around me striving for and achieving things greater than me. I imagine you can empathise a bit with a feeling of inadequacy. On the other hand, I am in med school and doing better than average (slightly), and if I talked to anyone about this then probably everyone would say I am doing well in life. Everyone has insecurities. Yours is how you feel about your past and lack of experience. But like how I have other strengths, you have other strengths as well. People call you cute and nice. You are striving to improve yourself.

Again, I reiterate that you should try to make closer friends first. Your past doesn't matter as much as you think.

> Is it healthy to expect your first to be your last?
Personally I try to keep my expectations low to not be as disappointed and to keep myself sane and not creeper.
>>
>>17354639
No virgin guy would ever turn down a girl offering him sex. It was not a they chose each other thing it was the girl granted permission to the guy because thats the society we live in now
>>
>>17354639
Whatever summer kid, I get my cock sucked all the time because I look fucking good. Sucked by women. Not lonely neckbeards like you, faggot. You wish you got to fuck as many juicy slits as me.
>>
>>17354601
>Is it healthy to expect your first to be your last? I want to meet someone who likes me for my looks but also to share the rest of my life with.
If you plan appropriately, you can certainly make that happen.
>>
>>17354640
Its not shit posting and it's cathartic
>>
>>17354661
Who are you talking to
>>
>>17354666
You don't have to believe it's shit posting for it to be shitposting.
>>
>>17354661
Nigga say wat
>>17354660
Tell me what you think about women, it seems to me as if you think of them as robots or some kind of program built with checkboxes for sex.
They are as human as me and you, for better or worst.
>>
>>17354660
I would. I've known a few really ugly girls.
I've even turned down a good looking girl. But she wanted a relationship to go with the sex, and i didn't feel that way about her. She later got fat, in another relationship.
>>
>>17354639
What the hell do you mean if
>>
>>17354679
I think they are people who are extremely hyper picky when it comes to who they are and are not willing to have sex with and unless you meet every single one of their many demands all simultaneously they won't let you.>>17354681
I said virgin. Inb4 I was. Then I don't know what to say to you
>>
>>17354682
They just made an assumption based on what they've seen in this thread.
>>
>>17354688
>I think they are people
That's all you need to think of them.

People are fucking crazy and complex, there is a limit to how much you can generalize.
I'll adimit to you that i'm reaching my limit here. I don't have much more to say.
>>
>>17354186
26 and autistic here, I will fuck you and pay for transportation. I have nice dick too which I kinda lol at since I am autistic as fuck.
>>
>>17354688
Don't run away, you know it to be true.
>>17354605
>>
>>17354691
What >>17354715
If you actually wanna help tell me if you think all the stuff I've said I'm doing will work in the end>>17354721
What?
>>
>>17354727
I can answer for him: No.
>>
>>17354730
And why not? Isn't all this what people always tell former "losers" to do?
>>
>>17354737
Tell me what you are doing.
>>
>>17354740
I don't want to type it all out again go read what I already wrote it's higher up ITT
>>
>>17354727
I don't think you have the mental stability to make it work, that's why i'm trying to help you.
Also you didn't even describe well the things you are doing, for all i know you might be doing them all wrong.
>>
>>17354688
I was.

>Then I don't know what to say to you.
That's because you're wrong.
>>
>>17354745
I'm gonna have to get on my computer for this one so hang around
>>
File: body-fat-percentage-men.jpg (98KB, 610x705px) Image search: [Google]
body-fat-percentage-men.jpg
98KB, 610x705px
>>17354745
Alright fine, I've lost a metric fuckton of weight by eating like 500 calories a day 5 days a week and eating at maintenance for 2 days of the week, I was 270 in February now I'm 211 and I'm still not done yet

I go to the gym 3 times a week to do full body lifting, and recently I've moved up from nothing but machines except for dumbell curls to half machines half free weights including bench presses having guys spot me and spotting them and shit

From a combination of the extreme fat loss and the muscle growth my arms are getting more vascular and tone, and my once man boobs are now looking like some strange pecs/manboobs hybrid where I can like see the outline of the muscles but there is fat in the center

I can feel abdominal muscles underneath what gut remains, basically I am building muscle and getting rid of fat at the same time all super fast so that I can look like pic related come early October at the latest, I'm basically 20% now and will be around 15% in late August
Also, I wear fashionable clothes now that all match each other and are fashion magazine approved, I have a sharp hair style too instead of a fucking rats nest like I used to have

I also read how to win friends and influence people, the definitive book of body language, the psychology of influence, talk language, and I'm reading a billion wicked thoughts

Once the current one is done Im not reading anything anymore and I'm gonna memorize the hell out of the notes I've taken on all of them so I know them all automatically so I dont have to consciously think about it as much

I'm also gonna be joining a bunch of clubs and rushing frats when the next semester starts

Absolute best case scenario is I get a girlfriend and get her on birth control pills, medium case is I somehow get laid through like tinder or a party or something, worse case is I don't get laid at all and I watch 2017 arrive and after 10 months of work and it was all for nothing
>>
>>17354822
>>17354745
Also I wanna look like the 10% body fat one come October
>>
>>17354822
Damn anon, you have more determination than 99% of people.
You should start reading novels, they help you to abstract more and see things from different lights.
I really think you can approach life in a different way. Your views of the world seem like an American Pie movie.
You could make a great athleat at some sport, determination and focus are definately not a problem to you.
>>
File: dsfg35235.jpg (115KB, 1000x656px) Image search: [Google]
dsfg35235.jpg
115KB, 1000x656px
>>17354843
I spent too much of my life in the library with my face buried in books when other boys were out there chasing girls and getting laid

I've payed the price for it big time, it stunted me socially it made it so I didn't know how to navigate through this socially dominated society

I hate that fucking movie, and all other sex comedies, sex is not a joke, it is not a game, and neither is this struggle to stop being cursed, these movies laugh and joke about it, and mock the people who are trying to get laid

No one puts as much effort into this as I do, no one in any movies or shows, no one even that I've talked to on chans or real life, I don't sugar coat or deny anything I wont hold anything back there is nothing I am not willing to sacrifice for it, I am so fanatically hell bent on it that I even make other former robots look like nothing and they even tell me that I'm going too far but I don't listen to them or anyone else

This is my life's work, its the dream of my life time.

>mfw the start of the upcoming semester where I put everything I've done into motion and go all or nothing do or die in a very brief few month time period to try to pull it off
>>
>>17354875
Anon, i don't know anything more to say, this is my limit.
I sincerely hope you get over this and find peace on your heart.
You have a great virtue in determination, it just needs to be focused on other stuff.

Best of luck and good bye.
>>
What city are you in OP? I'll take you on a date if you live nearby.
>>
>>17354186
post pic of urself
>>
>>17354186
Well, OP. I regret asking this, but...

London?
>>
You're not a male who "identifies" as a female are you? Might explain why you can't get any.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.