[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, i take care of this piece of shit and he's full

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160507_144814.jpg (985KB, 3328x1872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160507_144814.jpg
985KB, 3328x1872px
Hey /adv/, i take care of this piece of shit and he's full of fleas. I do have a shampoo special for that case (anti-flea). But i want to terminate them. Are there homemade solutions to deal with it plus the shampoo?

Thanks to all in advance!
>>
>>17353495
bump
>>
>>17353495
take it to the vet.
>>
>>17353502
Update1: i don't have money to spend with it. Unfortunatelly.
>>
>>17353508
bump
>>
Get a flea collar. They don't make 'em for cats anymore, but you can get a small dog one that would work just the same.

Eventually they'll fuck off.

I had fleas from some dirty bitches dog.
>>
>>17353590
Ehh, i can't spend money with it. That's why i wrote: "i don't have money..."
>>
Why are looking after a cat you can't pay for? Can you even feed it?

If the answer is no, take it to a no kill shelter so they cam give it a home that doesn't suck balls.
>>
>>17353856
I can feed him, but i can't afford a flea support for him. I wish i could, but i can't.
>>
>>17353884
Then find a way to make money you numbnuts. You don't accept the responsibility of an animal and let them sit and suffer because you can't find a way to scrape together 10 bucks.

I am a poorfag too, but we have 4 cats and a dog and we take damn good care of them, even if we eat a little on the light side when a large expense crops up.

Make it happen OP. You can't really say it's impossible to scrape together enough for a flea collar. And start saving an emergency fund for the little bugger, someday you WILL need to take him to the vet, and you are going to have to pay for it.
>>
>>17353892
Well, i went to see how it costs here (i'm not from the US) and it's affordable.

I think i will go with it.

Also, how does it works? Do i have to buy new ones with time?
>>
File: IMG_3928.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3928.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>17353508
Start saving money for the next time your cat has a medical emergency, unrelated to the flea problem right now. A while from now you might find out that those fleas have given him worms or something. Or something completely unrelated and worse. You gotta get ready for that shit. I set aside a few dollars every week when I can and end up with plenty of money for at least a yearly checkup.

As for the fleas, change your bedding and clothes. Whatever can't be washed like pillows at least try to send through the dryer. Vacuum everywhere. Mints like lavender or peppermint and their essential oils can repel pests like fleas if you can scavenge any for free, and some cats like mints like catnip anyway.

But don't go spending money on plants over buying a real prescribed flea treatment like frontline because that shit works much better and it's really not that expensive compared to the longterm potential costs from a severe flea infestation. If it escalates you might have to bug bomb your house, and that's not just for the cat's sake but yours when it gets to the point they start eating you too. I have lived that and you do not want it to get to that point. I prefer treatment over flea collars personally: some people say that collars just make the fleas move away from the neck and live around the cat's butt instead, but a liquid treatment is designed to have the cat spread it all over their body through grooming.
>>
>>17353948
As i said i have anti flea shampoo. I started to pull fleas out of my buddy with a tweezer. I pull like 20 from him. In two hours i will give him a bath and i belive i can terminate these things. Thank you all for your help.
>>
>>17354203
The flea collar should have a rough expiry date listed, of not assume 3-6 months (plenty of time to organise a backup.)

Good on you OP for stepping up.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.