[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been thinking about killing myself a lot lately.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1468372234838.jpg (247KB, 891x848px) Image search: [Google]
1468372234838.jpg
247KB, 891x848px
So I've been thinking about killing myself a lot lately. I'm just not happy and can't seem to move forward in life. I've been denied the basics and wonder if it's even worth living. No family cares about me, I have no friends, I don't have any value to anyone really.My life's been nothing but constant issues with people. People trying to fight me, social outcasting, social isolation, abuse..I've been through hell and things just dont seem worth it..
>>
Then PayPal me some money to help a friend with a tumor on her brain. At least TRY to do something for someone other than yourself
>>
>>17353019
I'm living an empty life, and empty existence. I'm tired of tthe problems I have to deal with and their never normal problems. I'm losing hope, losing my will to live, the only two things I actually have left.
>>
move away. if you don't have any money, then yeah, do it
>>
>>17353053
No job, no college education, no car, still living at home
>>
>>17353019
I was in a similar situation. I was a friendless NEET stuck living at home in a rural area. I escaped an abusive situation that I was living in for 4 years. It fucked me up psychologically, and I'm still struggling to recover from it. I'd think about how much easier it would be to just get it over with and kill myself, on a daily basis. How pathetic I've become, how there's nothing in this world for me. I started developing bad habits, i.e. smoking weed daily and sitting on my ass doing absolutely nothing. I started to gain weight, lose my figure. I never became obese or even fat really, went from 12%bf to ~20%. It was still a big change for me, and I felt fucking disgusting with all that extra fat.

One day, I decided to push myself out of my comfort zone and attempt to become a functioning member of society. I set my alarm for the first time in years, woke up at 6am, and pushed myself as hard as I fucking could. Every bone in my body wanted to just collapse on the ground and sleep, I wanted nothing more than to die. But I kept pushing myself.

I started lifting again, enrolled and participated in online courses, learned as much as I could, ate as healthy as I could, dropped my weed habit, and worked on myself as a person. I corrected my posture, my speech impediments, improved my memory and so much more.

I'm a completely different person now. I still have moments of weakness, but I'm a changed man.

If I could do it, you can too OP. Start small, work on yourself. Everything else will follow.
>>
>>17353102
Tired all that
>>
>>17353167
What magic piece of advice are you looking for, then? Did you just come here to be pitied? Either suck it up and push yourself towards the road to self-improvement, or kill yourself. No one is forcing you to stick around.
>>
OP find something worth going after. Even if you don't know what that is yet. There are people you haven't met, things you have yet to do....One of these Anons is correct, in that you need to start working on anything, seriously work on yourself, push yourself, go and do something even in small steps...move away if you have to. where there is a will there is a way. Hope this at least helps, take care Anon
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.