[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>don't really have feelings for gf anymore, don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: margot robbie.jpg (662KB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
margot robbie.jpg
662KB, 3072x2048px
>don't really have feelings for gf anymore, don't have another girl lined up
>tried to break up with gf yesterday
>she started crying uncontrollably
>"are you sure there's no way to fix this? Everything is so hard right now"
>suddenly, we end up not breaking up
>she is still on the job hunt and just graduating college
>feel like an asshole if I break up with her at a time like that
>honestly have very little feeling towards her though

what do I do? Break up now, again, or wait?
>>
That's a tough one mate.
I'd still try and go through the break up, but male sure you let her know that you'll be there to support her until she's... Better? I dunno. I know that sounds a bit stupid, but you might not have romantic feelings for her, but it sounds like you care about her?
>>
>>17351082
break up bro, by holding onto a broken relationship you are hurting her even more.
>>
You both will only live once, break up with her so you both dont waste time on something that is not gonna work, she will get mas at you, but its the best thing to do man.
>>
Never stay with someone out of pity or to "help them out" - it only hurts them worse in the end.
>>
Definitely break up. The longer you stay the more youll resent her while simultaneously making it harder on her.

I wasted 6 yrs of my life because I kept falling for the crying. Im a woman mind you. Dont make the same mistake i made OP
>>
Dude, this is that best time for you to break up. She is starting a new part of her life and it will only get worse if you drag it out.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.