[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it even possible to find a sane girl who isn't obsessed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (125KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 1252x1252px
Is it even possible to find a sane girl who isn't obsessed with social media?
>>
>>17351024

No.
>>
>>17351024
If you do how do you know she'd get along with you?
>>
>>17351024
Nope
>>
>>17351024
Yes, but you're out of their league and thry wouldn't be interested in you if you're not a doctor with a steady well paying career
>>
>>17351024
Yes, but not on the Internet. The whole no-social-media thing you mentioned, and all that.
>>
>>17351024

Yes
>>
>>17351024
My girl has it, but hardly ever uses it just to check messages from her friends really.
>>
Yes, but unlikely.

I don't use Facebook, Twitter, snapchat, instagram, tumblr etc.... And never have. But I'm not entirely sane... I would make a clingy and insecure girlfriend.
>>
Kinda interested in knowing if anyone who has no social media these days can still get a gf.

I p much just use snapchat and very rarely.
>>
File: 1466539842011.jpg (48KB, 500x764px) Image search: [Google]
1466539842011.jpg
48KB, 500x764px
>>17351856
I have no social media and I don't even want a gf. I just want a big african man to hold me and tell me "everything is going to be alright" every night before I fall to sleep naked in his arms, supportive and protective man
>>
>>17351856

Me. I stopped used Facebook and twitter back in 2010 and have been in college since. Met a girl there and now she is my girlfriend. How I met her? I was in the chess club and she was in finance club or something. She was next door to us and asked me if she could borrow some papers and a pen. Saw her regularly, we would chat and then I asked her out. Things went from there....so ya serendipity of me joining the chess club because my buddy dared me to.
>>
>>17351856
My boyfriend has Facebook (which he barely uses), and that's it.
>>
>>17351667
Not OP, but you sound like my kind of girl, honestly.
>>
>>17352016
sounds like a school life romance anime that´s how they start
>>
is it even possible to find a loser bf that isn't into anime and video games ):
>>
Not true.. Nice hurts who would make good gfs can still use social media & be available when needed.. The guy I'm dating didn't have one, I have fb..I haven't even been on it like that besides to check messages. Can do without though..especially if I get to ding time with him.. (But don't tell him I said that)
>:)
>>
>>17351024
No
>>
>>17351997
Yeah but thats a bit homoerotic for my taste
>>
>>17352222
Yeah, I'm one of those
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.