[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does being insistent or persistent increase your chances with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: jabba.png (432KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
jabba.png
432KB, 540x438px
Does being insistent or persistent increase your chances with a girl if it seems she's not really interested? Why does 4chan always suggest you to give up fast?

>pic not really related
>>
>>17350993
Drop it dude. The best chance you'll have is showing her that she isn't all you got and that you have other things going in your life. Be chill
>>
>>17350999
That's a good point.
>>
>>17350993

Because if she's really not interested, being persistent only makes you an irritating ass who can't take a no.
>>
>>17351002
Learned only from experience, anon.
>>
>>17351006
Very good point as well, don't be that guy.
>>
>>17351006
I meant when someone seems not interested, not when someone gives you a straight no. Because in that case I wouldn't really mind being irritating, there are worse problems in life than a guy asking you out I assume. Assuming other people don't find out I'm being annoying.
>>
>>17351020
Her friends will if she is a bitch
>>
>>17351033

Her friends will if she has any close ones. Annoying guys are the top 1 topic for female friends to share.
>>
>>17350993
>Does being insistent or persistent increase your chances with a girl if it seems she's not really interested?
Short answer: No.
Long answer: It depends on the girl, but almost all women are repulsed by, not attracted to, men who don't take no for an answer. You do not want the tiny, tiny fraction who take sadistic pleasure in making you dance around for their amusement, no matter how much it might seem in the moment like you do.

>Why does 4chan always suggest you to give up fast?
Because if she starts warning others about how creepy you're being, it can wreck your whole reputation. This really happens sometimes. Losing her is bad enough, but losing your chances with everyone she knows, and everyone THEY know, and possibly further degrees out depending on your exact social situation? Not fucking worth it, man. Let her go.
>>
>>17351020
"Playing hard to get" only happens in movies, OP.
>>
>>17350993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdnYedTpToA
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.