[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm guessing this is a popular topic on here, but what age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: misfits5.png (118KB, 316x317px) Image search: [Google]
misfits5.png
118KB, 316x317px
I'm guessing this is a popular topic on here, but what age do think is considered 'late' for losing ones virginity?

I'm 19 and haven't yet. I've never seemed to have as much of an interest in sex as everyone around me. This is still the same, but I'm beginning to feel more and more distanced from my friend group and virtually everyone else.
I know I shouldn't feel pressure to have sex just because other people are. Does anyone actually care that much?
>>
I lost mine a few weeks before my 21st birthday. No, nobody really gives a shit at 19.

I can almost guarantee that once you finally do have sex you'll be addicted to it. That's what happened to me at least.
>>
>>17349868
Im 18 right now. It seems like its getting pretty late. I feel like its pretty late at least. 20 is the cut off age I think.
>>
I'm 21 and in the same boat. I used to be stressed out all the time because I was different than my classmates. I thought something was wrong with me, I cut ties with everyone and eventually I ended up more alone than I've ever been. Obviously I can't help you with losing your virginity but I can tell you don't be like me and stress yourself about the whole thing too much. As for me, I'm hitting the gym, studying and trying to keep a positive attitude so we'll see how it goes.
>>
17 is the normal/proper age.

But I'd say if you don't lose it by the time you're 22 there's probably something wrong if you've been trying even slightly to get pussy.

Especially with shit like Tinder, and online dating nowadays, I bet with todays technology I could've been getting my dick licked at 14.
>>
>>17350005
Oh my god kill yourself
>>
>>17350012
Im sorry youre so old. #Sorrynotsorry
>>
>>17350009

>As for me, I'm hitting the gym, studying and trying to keep a positive attitude so we'll see how it goes.

That's exactly what I did. Make sure you also force yourself into social situations if you aren't already. Say yes to everything people propose to you, and if you can't make it because you said yes to someone else's thing, tell them you can't but want to do something another time. You'll see that people will want to hang out with you. And the more you hang out with others, the more people you'll meet. Losing your virginity will be inevitable, but don't worry about it.
>>
god
>>
>>17349868
Loose mine at 23. Girl didn't mind and did a great job being my first.
Don't overthink it.
>>
>>17349868
I didn't lose mine till I had a live in girlfriend in college when I was 21. This was ironically after I stopped giving a shit about dating. Waited 3 months because I was nervous and wanted it to mean something. It was awesome. Be prepared though, you'll think sex is no longer a big deal, but when they break up with you its gonna hurt if shes your first.
>>
File: 31QHJSGbFYL.jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
31QHJSGbFYL.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
>>17350011
dubba dubs don't lie.

As Brock Samson says, when you're 17 you're ready.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.