[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My thoughts were moving fluidly and I was able to connect things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 2857121994_83a0ff6b25_b.jpg (692KB, 1024x736px) Image search: [Google]
2857121994_83a0ff6b25_b.jpg
692KB, 1024x736px
My thoughts were moving fluidly and I was able to connect things with ease. But with a single thought, it all disappeared. And my mind locks down, again. I'm back to this awful feeling.

Kill me.
>>
File: 1453741622820.jpg (137KB, 871x917px) Image search: [Google]
1453741622820.jpg
137KB, 871x917px
>>17349654
>>tumblr is that way.

Take your shit there. When you have an actual question to ask us, feel free.
>>
>>17349657
I'm hoping to get an answer to a question I didn't know I had, or could have.
>>
File: 1466198858552.gif (45KB, 515x320px) Image search: [Google]
1466198858552.gif
45KB, 515x320px
>>17349661
Take that shit to Tumblr. When you know what your question is, come back and ask it.

This isn't a board of mind readers or ninja psychologists watching you for months from nooks and crannies waiting to pounce with a helpful diagnostic.

Say what you want in plain English, explain why you don't have it, then ask us what to do to get it. Or fuck off.

>>thems the choices.
>>
Anyway. I'm feeling anxious and as though I'm not enough in control, and therefore my mind has locked down. A terrible, maladaptive, gutter trash reaction.

I was listening to a song and realized something could be constructed that compresses down and represents the experience of night, from dusk to sunrise. Relative to death and loss.

Framing a series of events, or creative endeavor this way was foreign. My mind said "hm, this doesn't seem familiar or quite like mine. Better panic and lock down, or else something or other..." Happens with a number of things, though less and less as time goes on. Likely stems from panic attacks and vivid hallucinations I had as a child where there was some near omnipresent powerful entity trying to coerce, or force, its way into my head. I did not know the reason. Maybe it wanted to plant something, maybe it wanted to take something.

Regardless I now feel retarded, unable to function properly, and for no good reason. I am tired.
>>
I'm beginning to calm down. I'll go for a drive, which does little to calm one's nerves when you don't have a license.

I've been too many conflicting people and changed too rapidly. Eventually I'll learn how to live, if not I'll have gathered the means to understand why I should die. Someday I might know the question.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.