[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /adv/. I'm 34 years old. My salary is that if I cut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1348762731033.gif (2MB, 320x244px) Image search: [Google]
1348762731033.gif
2MB, 320x244px
Sup /adv/.

I'm 34 years old. My salary is that if I cut out breakfast and spend 4$ on lunch and dinner and don't use soap I'd probably be able to save $145 every month payment of bills included.

How fucked am I in the long term?
>>
File: 1452016760073.jpg (40KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1452016760073.jpg
40KB, 403x392px
>>17349635
You're fine if living check to check and never having money for a new car, house or medical treatment is okay with you.

Otherwise, get a second job, a new job or work some overtime. Or rob a liquor store.
>>
>>17349636

What about being a drug mule? I heard some people make around $20k per delivery.
>>
File: 1465076068248.jpg (69KB, 483x531px) Image search: [Google]
1465076068248.jpg
69KB, 483x531px
Not a bad idea. How many condoms of cocaine can you fit in your ass OP?

Another option, is of course, giving head for a nickel behind 7/11. I think your mom gave me change for that quarter last night, should at least have a dime around here somewhere.
>>
>>17349646

What are my chances if I ask for a crust of bread along with that nickel?
>>
>>17349648
Do you swallow?
>>
>>17349648

Why would I waste a good source of calories?
>>
>>17349653

>>17349656
>>
>>17349656
Well shit, I was gonna hold out the bread crust as incentive to swallow, but when you put it like that, I guess I'm doing you a favor nutting in your mouth.

I guess you can have the bread crust, but you'd better finger my prostate while you sucking.
>>
>>17349635
Go get a Pell Grant and take some classes part time and use the rest to buy cocaine.

You're fucked in the long-term, though, unless you change something by either new job or improving your chances to climb the ladder. That $145/mo will be nickles in a couple of years while inflation keeps rising.
>>
>>17349671
>That $145/mo will be nickles in a couple of years while inflation keeps rising.
This is broadly true except that you don't understand how inflation works. Prices are rising (by a little over 1% so far this year), which is the definition of inflation, and the rate of inflation this year will will probably wind up higher than it was last year, when it was unusually low. But inflation was worse than it is now in 82 of the last 100 years, and is not doing anything resembling going up steadily other in a linear fashion.
>tl;dr--Inflation is not getting worse, but prices are rising a bit
>OP, I hope you can find something more lucrative, because you are not saving much money for the future.
>>
>>17349671
>That $145/mo will be nickles in a couple of years while inflation keeps rising.
Yep! More than a couple of years, though. Technically. Since we're getting all technical in here.
>>17349845
>This is broadly true except that you don't understand how inflation works.
Sounds like you don't know how inflation works.

>>17349845
>Prices are rising (by a little over 1% so far this year), which is the definition of inflation,
Inflation is the sustained increase in prices of goods and services, therefor, inflation is ALWAYS rising unless it's not, then it would be deflation, not inflation.

inflation != rate of inflation, rate of inflation is the measurement of inflation for a given year.

Here anon, understand what you responded to and wrote:

>>couple of years while inflation keeps rising.
>you don't understand how inflation works
>prices are rising which is the definition of inflation
>inflation is not getting worse
>prices are rising

Do you even make sense to yourself when you're off correcting others? You may have gotten a C in macroeconomics kek, but you obviously struggled a bit!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.