[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I have been listening a lot to a variety of songs. Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Guys, I have been listening a lot to a variety of songs. Anything from the trippiest-most relaxing music. To stuff like 5FDP. And through all of this I have noticed that I am not happy. Gaming was originally an outlet to express any skill that I may have had, but it makes me angrier, as I have no way to vent when I need to be toxic. And it isn't that I am an angry gamer. Well I am but that isn't important. What I am trying to say is that through my family shaming me because I distance myself because of depression (they have no idea I am depressed) having few friends who care nothing about me, and no "love life" whatsoever. I know I am still young but I have no idea what keeps me going aside from shitty memes and music. May I have some help?
>>
>>17349238
How old are you OP?
>>
>>17349239
Seventeen
>>
You haven't really expressed anything you need help with other than "Am sad, tell me how not to be."

If you think the majority of the people here have found the answer to that question you really are barking up the wrong tree. People wouldn't be here if that were the case.
>>
I guess I am not that important ;-; Oh well, back to listening to Washed Out
>>
>>17349255
Dedicate less time on "I'm so shitty poor me" and more on "I'm shitty, how do I improve it and make myself a better person"

More than likely you don't do much more than play video games and scrape through school. Dedicate yourself to something, talk to people. Find things that interest you and do them, not just tell yourself things are too hard and you can't be bothered, which I'm sure you do. Act like you give a damn and others might do the same.
>>
>>17349254
Okay, here's what it is, cause I couldn't type correctly. Gaming and Music are the only things, besides memes and 4chan, that keep me going. My family isn't supportive of me, and if I were to tell them I doubt they would care. I have few friends, if you can call them that. I have never been able to hold a stable relationship, and because of all of this, I am lonely, I need an outlet, but gaming only makes me an asshole. I feel that because of my depression, my asshole-ness, and on top of that, my looks, I would die with no one. All I am asking for is for I, a console-fag with no money, to get someway to easily get this pent up emotions out. I don't want to end up like an emo bitch or something. And the worst part is I cry myself to sleep and contemplate suicide regularly. And because it is still summer and I live in a small, literally tiny, neighborhood, I have no one to talk to, I have no car, and walking is the only thing I can do. But I have to be at my house to watch my younger siblings. I know how to fix it, I just need some help right now someone to tell me that I won't be a shithead on his ass all day dude...but that is a stupid request.
>>
That seems abit dramatic, but I feel that I would end up alone. I have found enjoyment in my solitude. And now I want people. I give a damn, I just can't change the times that I can perhaps be social, which is anywhere from 1 AM to 4 AM.
>>
I also have no confidence in getting into a happy relationship with my body. Fat, pimplely, and a few other things..."
>>
>>17349268
Listen. I exist in a room basically for a 24 hour period. I have for the last 5 or 6 goddamn years of your life. I'm not an exceptionally happy person by any means.
But something I've come to realize is happiness in life isn't ticking some check list until you can actually "qualify" for being happy. It's looking at what you have, who you are, and being happy with it.
And if you're really unhappy with all that, do you know what you do to change it? You grit your teeth, you man the fuck up, and you start doing things. You get that job, you go talk to that girl. Find people who share your interests.
Stop putting prerequisites on happiness. That is never going to make you happy, it's only going to leave you unfulfilled.
Enjoy life. You've got so much of it left, and you spend some of the best of it telling yourself it's miserable and unhappy? Bullshit. Your family loves you. You have a much nicer life than many people do. Think positively, and happiness will follow. You might think it's impossible, but basic gratitude for what you have will find you much more happiness than thinking some super hot bimbo and a enormous television is the only key to happiness.
>>
>>17349281
It's also 5 in the morning and my sense of logical sentence composition has gone to complete shit.

You want better, you work for better. Be happy with what you got, but don't be afraid to push for better. Always look to improve yourself, and stop thinking happiness is only found when you reach some magical number of things the world tells you you need to be so.
>>
File: doggo.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>17349281
This guy gets it.
>>
>>17349295
I'm just a tired fuckin' 20 year old who's sick of hearing this exact shit. I lived it. The moment you decide you're done with your pity party and actually start giving a fuck and trying to be happy is the day it'll happen.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.