[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you guys use any dating sites to hook up? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ivgQVXu.jpg (61KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
ivgQVXu.jpg
61KB, 423x750px
Do any of you guys use any dating sites to hook up? I've been off of them for a while after a few bad dates in a row. But now I'm just looking for a girl to smoke weed with and fuck, whats my best bet for this?
>>
concert, tinder, club asdfasdfasdfasdf
>>
>>17347999
>But now I'm just looking for a girl to smoke weed with and fuck

Chatting up any girl wearing a beanie and a flannel shirt, asking if she can hook you up.

Or literally smoke cigarettes out in public before someone comes and asks for one, then inquire about weed.

If you find a stoner chick, you find weed.
If you find weed, you find stoner chicks.

Search for one and you can get the other.
>>
>>17348007
I've tried clubs but usually the music is either really loud prohibiting conversation, or the girl is with friends and I would guess not want to be approached.

My nightgame isnt the best though
>>
>>17348019
even just smoking weed in the right places will probably attract people to you, depending on how you look and how the people you're trying to pick up look.

this is just my experience, though. i turn down everyone in public anyways
>>
>>17348019
i was thinking more like see some local shows of musicians you like, that are you your town or coming to town. the music before the set is usually not as loud as the set and you can find people on their own in crowds quite easily.

again this is just what I notice. I've gone to a fair amount of shows on my own recently and see lots of people solo.
>>
>>17348037
I go to shows sometimes, but I don't exactly have the look of some of these girls that go (tattoos/piercings). I wear glasses and can look kind of hipster/nerdy. I don't really know what to say to people other than my friends when I go to my friends at shows like these
>>
>>17348121

Quick question, just to prove my point, ever wear flannel shirts and/or beanies?

Seriously, the whole tat's and piercings thing is old though. Stoners these days tend to have less permanent fashion choices, so you get hipster girls like this OP.
>>
>>17348135
No flannels or beanies, florida weather so mostly Hawaiian shirts and shorts for me
>>
>>17348140

Ahh right.

Makes sense.
UK here so stoner girls tend to wear flannel, beanies and jeans/leather pants with chains on them. and shit.

Guess it does kind of depend on where OP is from.

OP, where are you from?
>>
>>17348165
florida
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.