[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>favorite TV shows get discontinued due to low viewership

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: gun_suicide_silhouette_800x600.jpg (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
gun_suicide_silhouette_800x600.jpg
48KB, 800x600px
>favorite TV shows get discontinued due to low viewership
>favorite game series goes in the direction you hate because that option was more popular
>everything you vote for from propositions, senators, even food promotions loses
Is there any reason to continue living when you are the embodiment of unpopular opinion?
>>
because ur a Renegade
>>
File: love trumps hate.png (842KB, 1050x700px)
love trumps hate.png
842KB, 1050x700px
>>17344994
Don't worry.

Uncle Donny will fix America very, very soon.
>>
>>17345008
Except he won't... Hilary is going to win my friend. It really sucks but look at the writing on the wall.

inb4 trump supporter, nah but hilary is far worse.
>>
>>17344994
Oh my god you're so whiney, you have no real grievance here
>>
File: donald vs hillary popularity.jpg (170KB, 874x767px) Image search: [Google]
donald vs hillary popularity.jpg
170KB, 874x767px
>>17345027
Donald will wipe the floor with Hillary.

On September 26th, 2016 America will witness the first public evisceration live on national television when Hillary and Donald debate for the first time.

If by writing on the wall you mean the mainstream media bullshit, I don't buy any of it for a second. The election is, in very general terms, roughly 40-40-20, the 20 being undecided. Hillary's campaign has been so terribly run, I think it would take a miracle for her to win. The only way she can win is if A) she literally orders Donald's assassination. B) The Democrats literally steal the election.

Donald almost has 10 million twitter followers compared to Hillary's 7.5 million as well, and continuously beats her out on there as well.
>>
>>17344994
you live in a democracy, what do you expect? if you dont like it, do something about it and stop moaning.
>>
>>17345069
Those followers follow to see the funny bullshit he spews, his old white demographic aren't generally on twitter.
>>
>>17345069
bad news anon

http://www.forbes.com/sites/abigailtracy/2015/08/14/study-less-than-40-of-donald-trumps-social-audience-is-eligible-to-vote/#2fde230c72a5
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.