[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. I've not been here in about 4 years. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: woody.jpg (251KB, 1300x1787px) Image search: [Google]
woody.jpg
251KB, 1300x1787px
Hey /adv/. I've not been here in about 4 years. I don't have any friends I can trust to talk about this so I've hit rock bottom. I'm coming to 4chan for advice.

I recently fell in love with a girl, and she fell in love with me. I'm not very attractive, some call me ugly, some say I'm weird looking. She's cute but kind of chubby. She's also late on her period. I am absolutely shitting myself and I have nobody to talk to about it. She says she'll have an abortion if she's pregnant. I'm pro-life and this is really putting my philosophy to test because I also don't want to have a child.

I'm really scared. I'm 22yo and she's only just turned 19. The fuck do I do? She's in another country and says she'll take a test when she gets back. I live in my parents attic and work in retail, so I've really fucked my life up.
>>
>>17344134
do you really want to raise a fucking kid at your age ? You really want to fuck up your whole life up because "hurr abortion = murder". It's not too late, if she's willing to abort don't stop her you imbecile, in the end it's her decision.
>>
>>17344149
Sorry. I'm really bad at expressing myself. I plan on fully supporting her abortion, I was just asking on advice on how to deal with the sadness that it will bring me.
>>
>>17344134
if you think this will be something you will regret the rest of your life, then don't abort the child. put it up for adoption as a last resort, but don't kill another human.

at the least, you can always find a way to ask for the kid back when your life is more stable. don't do something you will always regret for the rest of your life.
>>
>>17344134
>putting my philosophy to test
There's no philosophy behind pro-life, just theology and a little bit of personal morality.
Don't call philosophy for nothing, it's busy enough explaining the universe
>>
>>17344495
You're right, just bad semantics on my part
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.