[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really like short girls, but I'm 6'0. I know this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: q6aikkh.jpg (346KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
q6aikkh.jpg
346KB, 740x740px
I really like short girls, but I'm 6'0. I know this is subjective, but what would the majority of them think of this? Also short anons feel free to share as well.
>>
>>17344059
I don't think any women would tell you she likes a short guy...
>>
>>17344059
Women like tall, muscular men. Get to the gym asap, chump
>>
>>17344072
I'm ROTC M8
>>
How short? I'm 5'1 and my bf is 6'1. What are your concerns regarding the hight difference?
>>
I'm 5'0". I don't think I could date a 6'0" guy, I have enough trouble with my 5'8" boyfriend.
>>
>>17344377
I'm just concerned that short women wouldn't want someone THAT much taller than them. Not sure if you're an exception but that's really nice.
>>
>>17344059
Hum, so?
Most girls like taller guys.
>>
>>17344383
Yeah, I figured. I'd trade my height to be a manlet desu.
>>
>>17344385
Yeah, but average height girls are just boring to me. I mean, if she has a nice personality and she's pretty then great, but I'm not impressed with most girls nowadays.
>>
>>17344059
I'm 5'2
bf is 6'2

works out great
>>
>>17344383
What kind of troubles? I'm >>17344377 and i don't have any...

>>17344384
I don't think i'm an exception. But generally, i don't see girls around me being concerned with the hight of the guys they date all that much. When i started dating my bf it never even crossed my mind. I think i only realized how much bigger than me he is when i saw it on his passport.
>>
>>17344399
>What kind of troubles? I'm >>17344377 and i don't have any...
For example, Sex with me on bottom means I either stare at his chest the whole time, or he has to stoop which hurts his back. I mean, they're not huge things, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't prefer someone shorter.
>>
>>17344396
>>17344399
Ah, that's great then. I just remember for some reason all the short girls I knew asked how tall I was. Normal sized girls never asked me that. For some reason short girls always payed more attention to me too, so maybe that's why i grew to prefer them.
>>17344396
>>17344399
I'm glad both of you see it this way though, thanks
>>
>>17344418
Kek
That's actually true. But i don't care so much. I haven't even noticed till you pointed it out. Maybe because I have no comparison for sex with a shorter guy. I mean, i have to tiptoe a lot when i kiss him. But on the other side, he can pick me up easily, which i think is pretty neat.
>>
>>17344059
I'm 6'3 and I been with a 4'11 girl who was older than me. They like tallness and like to be dominated.... Feel that sorta power I guess.
>>
>>17344442
Now that's neat. Are the people here white or Asian? I feel like different cultures may view this differently. I know there's that Asian thing where they love big strong white men.
>>
>>17344442
Meh, wouldn't totally agree. Might sound ridiculous, but i'm actually the dominant one despite being one foot shorter than my bf. Just so you don't make assumptions about girls sexual preferences based on height
>>
>>17344059
It's fine in lots of scenarios. Plus you get the tall-short cute pairing going. The one thing is it's nearly impossible to have sex against a wall without some serious magic
>>
>>17344059
I'm 5'3 my husband is 6'3 (correct me if I'm wrong because we're metric 160cm and 187cm). One of the things I really like about him is his height. Also it's other way round, he really likes how I fit like completely into his hug. When I'm under his body, if you know what I mean ;)
>>
>>17344453
Yeah , don't get me wrong the shorter the person the more anger they have , more to prove. I'm 6'3 and I'm chilled as fuck , but my shorter ex's are like chihuahuas , snapping all the time , trying to claim that dominance.
>>
>>17344482
I'm a very calm and collected person too. I just like to be assertive in bed.
>>
>>17344418
>Not liking to be completely sheltered/covered by his body.
>>
Are you 14?

Literally how new to Earth do you have to be to ask
>do girls like tall guys?
>>
>>17344449
>Are the people here white or Asian?
>>17344472
I'm a Turkish girl with kinda Mongolian features and my husband is a blonde blue eyed whitey white German (which really gets me going).
>>
>>17344497
No shit, that's why normie girls like that. How retarded are you not to realize what I'm getting at?
>>17344503
Ho boy, I'm German and like that too.
>>
>>17344458
Well it's manageable, I'm not that heavy but still it's pretty hard to do.
We found out recently that we can have sex against the wall easily if the walls are so close to one another that I can kinda jam myself between them ;)
>>
>>17344516
>Ho boy, I'm German and like that too.
Well them keep your eyes open for Turkish girls if they're your type, they're thirsty for your D
;)
Also you'll produce the most angelic beautiful kids ever.
That what we always get told anyways. They're blonde green eyed and have kinda mixed eyes, like big and round but still slightly almond shaped.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.