[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are people who complain that it's impossible to succeed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: xfqsrkdgkh.png (199KB, 355x268px) Image search: [Google]
xfqsrkdgkh.png
199KB, 355x268px
Are people who complain that it's impossible to succeed as a young person just pot-smoking retards painting themselves as victims?
I feel like they have to be wrong. You have to be able to make it if you just keep your head on straight
>>
World doesn't work that right way. You can work your ass off all your life and still fail. You can also not do jack shit and still succeed.
>>
No, success isn't easy and is rarely straightforward. Not everyone achieves it so easily
>>
I'm a pottsmoker and a pretty good programmer, doing fine
>>
1) Most people underestimate what "hard work" actually means
2) A lot of people lack direction/guidance
>>
>>17343955
>Are people who complain that it's impossible to succeed as a young person just pot-smoking retards painting themselves as victims?
Not all, no. A few of them don't smoke pot.

>I feel like they have to be wrong. You have to be able to make it if you just keep your head on straight
This is correct. But it always takes time, sometimes it takes a couple of tries, and it's even possible to have a false start or two. These are the things that cause people to retreat into whining: thethought that it may not always go the way they'd initially planned, and that they may even have to do some things they don't want to do in order to get the things they want to have.
>>
>>17343982
/thread.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.