[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To my undertanding girls hate virgins, so why dont they all just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6

File: images-8.jpg (6KB, 240x166px) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
6KB, 240x166px
To my undertanding girls hate virgins, so why dont they all just fuck the virgins so there are no virgins to hate.

Can someone /adv/ise me on this.
>>
They don't hate late-term virginity, they hate the kind of personality that causes late-term virginity. Like being too stupid to understand basic social facts.
>>
File: 1467597631952.jpg (15KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
1467597631952.jpg
15KB, 320x290px
>>17343191
You can learn all the "social facts"
>which actully should be called social "ques"
And have a girl laying down in your bed ready to fuck. If she askeds you if you ever had sex and you say no she will walk out immediately.

Clearly its not about personality. Or you wouldn't have been able to get them in that position to have sex.

Its not a made up story also, I heard of this from many people. A perfect recoloetion of events every time.
>>
>>17343168
Most girls don't hate virgins.
But there's a reason if you're virgin after a certain age - maybe your looks, maybe your social skills, maybe something else.
Girls hate that.
>>
>>17343168
>girls hate virgins
That's not true. Girls just hate most of the things that cause a man to be a virgin for longer than his first 20 years or so: Ugliness, bad hygiene, being a blatant fucking shithead and having no social skills, for example.

If you're just a virgin because you haven't really tried and you're not super insecure about it, they're probably just going to think it's weird.
>>
>>17343226
>Its not a made up story also, I heard of this from many people.
The plural form of anecdote is not evidence.
>>
>>17343234
>>17343191
Thats not the question, its why dont girls who hate virgins fuck all the virgins so there are no virgins to hate.

>lel personality
Ha, no its actully just "social standings". You think other people think its bad so its "bad". Being a virgin is just "lower standinging than you".
>>
>>17343226
clearly you've never had sex

>but muh friend told me
>>
Your /r9k/is showing.
We dont all hate virgins. My boyfriend was a virgin when we started dating and it didnt bother me at all. In fact it was sexy being the woman to take it.

Your attitude and the falsities you have your head filled with is what is keeping you from your dream.
Only broken women with no self respect left will be intimate with a guy who hates women or has no respect for women.
>>
>>17343262
Because the virgins are fat and smell bad. Otherwise they wouldn't be virgins.

Also what kind of fucking autist are you with that second half. Go outside.
>>
>>17343262
Because people don't find the virginity repulsive itself, people find the whole person repulsive.
It's not like *you fucked once, you're now attractive, go*. It wouldn't change anything. You'd still be unattractive, even after you fucked.
>>
>>17343191
This right here. It's like saying "why don't rich people like poor people? Why don't they just give them money so that there are no poor people to hate?"
>>
>>17343260
>anecdote

You mean real stories by real people of experiances that really happened.

>it didn't happen cus I dont want to admit it
>>
>>17343262
They dont hate virgins they just hate assholes like you who are looking for every excuse to put women down.
Its your attitude.
>>
>>17343264
SEE you can't argue so you use virgin shaming tactics.

Regardless of my actual sexual experience, you only prove my point.
:)
>>
>>17343271
>it happened because someone said it happened
Literally an anecdote, you have no physical data, no objective study. Your claim is contested because the initial comment, "women hate virgins", is demonstrably wrong under your premise that it is the virginity itself, not the factors causing it, that they hate.

Of course you'd have to speak to a woman to find that, so I do understand why this is hard for you.
>>
>>17343270
Except rich people love poor people, because they're made rich off the backs of those poor people.

That analogy doesn't work. Virgins would have to be the victims of a broken system which allows sex to be stolen from them by people born without virginity for that to work.
>>
>>17343278
You're fucking blind.

People are all virgins at some point, so most normal people won't walk out on you for being inexperienced. You're just paranoid and using that to justify your failure.
>>
These guys will never get itn they are so fastened on hating women for reasons that are largely false or attributed to a small group
>>
>>17343278
We're not shaming you for not putting your dick in a cunt, we're shaming you for being an idiot who doesn't understand social scenarios.
>>
>>17343275
>putting woman down
How tho?
>>17343279
Well if you can't trust that anything happened cus someone said it happened I guess slavery never happened cus my history teacher just said it happened

Its not even just the people I know, when I was a virgin the same thing happend to me. Then I learned to shut up about that cus girls hate virgins.
>>
>>17343278
Whats wrong with being a virgin?
>>
>>17343293
>social scenarios
Oh yea like the one social rule to never be a virgin as a male even as a teen, gotcha!

>>17343288
>everyone is a virgin at one point
Doesn't stop girls from hating men for it
>>
>>17343295
Your original post for starters, why should women fuck anybody unless they themselves want to. Just because a group of people demand it, that doesnt mean they have to.
It's a basic human right.
They are not sex slaves
>>
>>17343168

Cuz u ugly as hell
>>
>>17343303
You are over generalizing.
Not all women are that way.
>>
File: tv.jpg (22KB, 429x403px) Image search: [Google]
tv.jpg
22KB, 429x403px
>>17343303
>I can never have sex
>Why not? Is it because you're autistic?
>No it's because women hate virgins and won't even sleep with them!
>How many women have walked out on you for saying that?
>...
>>
>>17343296
Nothing, but woman like the one earler posted use virgin shaming tatics to try to "win"an argument.
>>17343267
Nice assumptions, THEY MUST BE FAT OR SOMETHING
Plenty of girls were going to have sex with men and then they found out they were virgins and walked out. Happen to me and a few of my friends as teens untill we learned to lie about it and got laid
>>
>>17343305
Noone is forcing woman to have sex, but if so many woman hate virgins they should unionize to target virgin men with sex untill there are no virgins to hate
>>
>>17343318
So you just make up shit and throw it in for your conversation just cus you cant make an argument. Gotcha!
>>17343309
You are right not all woman, only american woman specificly
>>
To my understanding rich countries hate poor countries, so why don't they all just give their money to poor countries?
>>
>>17343322
>Happen to me and a few of my friends as teens
What happens to you as a teenager isn't representative of anything that happens to you in your adult life. No girl would ever think that experienced = cool, after high school.
>>
>>17343370
How many times had a woman rejected you for being virgin?

Also, post a pic of yourself.
>>
>>17343268
Na, woman are social animals
They will be a moment away from sex and if they find out your a virgin they will walk out simply cus they need to follow a pack. Having sex with a virgin is not following the pack
>>
>>17343384
That's just untrue, and if you believe any of what you wrote you're genuinely retarded.
Most girls do not care about you being a virgin. If you are overall attractive, they'll date you and eventually fuck you.
Also - people who aren't virgins somehow lost their virginity, so someone fucks them. Most girls I know had sex with virgins at some point of their life, and they know they did.
>>
>>17343191
This.
Some virgin men are precious, pure and innocent, and as a result fun to corrupt. (within reason of course)
>>
>>17343378
Its even worse that it was in my teens though. Its actully acceptable to be a virgin as a teen yet that was the dealbreaker.

It means girls REALLY hate anyone who a virgin and just hit 20.
>>17343395
Woman NEED a consensus to do anything far more than men.
Hell some women can't even go to the bathroom without having a friend come with them.
social pack animals
>>
>>17343400
>It means girls REALLY hate anyone who a virgin and just hit 20.
That's not true.
Girls REALLY hate the reasons why you're virgin. You're ugly, socially inept, whatever.
If you were a perfectly attractive and socially functioning man who decided to lose their virginity at 25, no one would give a shit.

>Woman NEED a consensus to do anything far more than men.
Yes, but having sex with a virgin isn't something that is outside of the pack. Pretty much all women fucked virgins.
>>
>>17343411
> perfectly attractive and socially functioning man who decided to lose their virginity at 25

My boyfriend right there.
>>
>>17343168
> Ask for answer from woman
> Rejects answers from woman
> Wonders why he's a virgin
Instead of complaining about women, take a look at yourself.
>>
>>17343168
>To my undertanding girls hate virgins, so why dont they all just fuck the virgins so there are no virgins to hate.
Because people tend strongly to imprint upon their first sexual partner, and the later it happens, the worse it gets. People who avoid virgins are not, for the most part, doing it because they hate virgins. They do it to avoid getting imprinted upon. At younger ages, there isn't much of a way around this: almost all of your prospective partners are still virgins, so you take what you can get and you hope that anyone who imprints on you isn't too horrendous about it. But as soon as other options are open, they become preferred.

The major exception to this are people who are waiting for marriage. These people WANT to imprint, and to be imprinted upon: they harness the effect to strengthen the bond. But that only works if it goes both ways, and even when both are virgins, mutual imprinting is not guaranteed (though it is the most likely outcome). The second-best outcome is that neither one imprints, but that's also the least likely outcome. When only one partner imprints, it often doesn't end well: the same scenario that people who don't wait are trying to avoid.
>>
>>17343411
>Girls REALLY hate the reasons why you're virgin. You're ugly, socially inept, whatever.
Nice anecdotal evidence
Doesn't matter what else you blame, when me and my friends were virgins we were moments from having sex when the question of if we had sex before came up if we said no they walked out.

Then we learned to lie about it and got laid cus girls hate virgins.

So why dont girls all ban together and fuck all the virgins so there are no more virgins to hate.
>>
>>17343568
>Nice anecdotal evidence.
>when me and my friends were virgins

Kay. You're genuinely retarded.
>>
>>17343439
>making up false stories to make your "argument" seem valid
>getting this mad for no reason
>proving my point by virgin shaming

Was shitposting part of your master plan?
>>
>>17343568
I just told you: to avoid being imprinted upon. Your first partner got very lucky when you failed to imprint (assuming you did). That would not be true for most.
>>
>>17343575
Its called experiences and events

Using your logic if I see people dying from being stabed by knives thats not evidence that knives are dangerious because its anecdotal evidence based on experiences.
>>
>>17343580
>imprinted upon

What are you trying to convey?
>>
>>17343168
You're trying so hard to defend your rationale it's just sad now. As you can see, this is how majority of society acts the norm but you're ignorant to it. You're the one that needs to change not "all these stupid cumdumpsters should fuck me so i don't have to be a virgin"
>>
>>17343586
No - we're both obviously relying on anecdotal experience and yours isn't more valuable than mine just because it's yours.

All my friends and I had sex with virgins. None of us gave a shit about it. I don't think that experience is an attractive quality in a man, and I'm certain most of my friends would agree.
>>
>>17343168
>girls hate virgins

I would not have chosen my boyfriend if he wasn't a virgin.
>>
>>17343593
>>17343442
Second quote goes back to my original post. Essentially they're trying to avoid the scenario where the guy becomes obsessed and goes all Lifetime Original Movie villain on her: the basic definition of creepiness.

Imprinting is seen as one of the quickest routes to that kind of obsession. So they avoid it by avoiding virgins.
>>
>>17343597
>how dare you have a engaging discussion on a subject you started, let me make up some fake storys and call you a virgin even though I have no Idea if you really are a virgin

Really? Shitposting has gotten weak.
>>17343602
It is safer for men to just lie about it though.

Im just currious were most of you and your friends teens at the time or past your teens.
>>
Honestly sometimes I wish there were groups for virgin guys to hang out with . Would be easier for guys like me to become happy
>>
>>17343615
>It is safer for men to just lie about it though.
No, actually, it isn't. Feeling the need to lie about it to get it is one of the surest signs that you aren't ready for it, which jacks up the likelihood of imprinting by an insane degree.
>>
>>17343568
>claims he isn't a virgin
>uses cus instead of because
>rambles on his claims
i know why girls dont like you. it's because you're a man child.
>>
>>17343620
look up wizzardchan
>>
>>17343606
By imprinting you are assuming that every guy who never has sex is an obsessive psychopath. Your idea of this is coming from fictional hollywood movies like psudo horrer films.
>>
>>17343628
I meant irl. An irl wizard chan would be great
As great as the Internet is , it isn't great as a primary social tool , more like a intermittent way of doing it
>>
>>17343568
> So why dont girls all ban together and fuck all the virgins so there are no more virgins to hate.

most retarded b8 I've read all day
>>
>>17343625
>If you never had sex then you must be a obsessive psycopath
>but dont lie about being a virgin to get laid cus then you will really a a psychopath

Nice logical loop, keep the virgins virgins and have the human race die out. Your reasoning is so hypocritical.

Your virgin psycopath imprinting theory is falaticious Hollywood horror movie mongering
>>
>>17343644
No virgins= noone to hate
>>17343626
Being a grammer nazi on 4chan as if anyone gives a fuck
Is this how you try to win an argument, even your shitposting layout is overused.
>>
>>17343630
>By imprinting you are assuming that every guy who never has sex is an obsessive psychopath.
No, I'm not. Especially not before they imprint. But the phenomenon is real

>Your idea of this is coming from fictional hollywood movies like psudo horrer films.
More Lifetime than Hollywood, but I already said that. And yeah, that's where the idea comes from. It has never been my intent to justify it, only to explain it. Because once you understand it, that's the point when you can start doing something about it.
>>
>>17343266

>Only broken women with no self respect left will be intimate with a guy who hates women or has no respect for women.

Then why do I know a few Chads that are absolute jerkoffs to women but they get laid all the time? I've walked in on it happening before, so don't tell me they don't get laid. They are good looking and extroverted, so they get away with it.
>>
>>17343615
>It is safer for men to just lie about it though
If my boyfriend lied to me about this and I found out later, I would be very hurt to be honest.

>Im just currious were most of you and your friends teens at the time or past your teens.

I am close enough to talk about sex with 6 girls.
I had 3 partners and 2 were virgins. One lost it to me at 17, the other at 23. I was respectively 15 and 23.
My best friend had two virgins I know about. She was 23, they were 23 and 21.
Three of my other friends lost their virginity to their high school sweethearts - so they were 16-17 and their partner too. One had two partners and neither of them was virgin.
>>
>>17343658
>implying people dont care.
this place use to hate nigger speach and judging by your dialect. you're most likely a poor underage shitskin or a nigger lover. which one is it fag.
>>
>>17343666
>Then why do I know a few Chads that are absolute jerkoffs to women but they get laid all the time?
Because there are an awful lot of broken women.

Thoug to be fair, broken women aren't quite the only women to sleep with Chads. There is another type: inexperienced/naive women who don't know about Chad. Almost all women start out this way, and the ones who are unfortunate enough to catch a chad early on make up a lot of the broken contingent later on.
>>
>>17343745

Yeah, and then males like me are expected to "man up" and clean up the mess Chad made. I don't think it's a good thing that there a lot of broken women out there, but women have more power than they even fucking realize. They are the gatekeepers of sex, they can control men and even Chad with it. So women have no excuse.
>>
if you're a full grown man that doesn't understand basic sexual dimoprhism then that explains why you're still a virgin
>>
>>17343663
Well me and my friends never got attached to the girls we first has sex with

My anecdotal evidence vs your anecdotal evidence

It seems you are confusing affection with obsessive psycopathy
If you are in a relationship showing affection is good
Clearly the lines of weither it was a 1 night stand or a start of a relationship was blurry. If someone gives affection thats good. Not creepy.
>>
>>17343705
Shitty shitposting tatics

Nope try again
>>17343804
I never said I didn't understand, i just offered a suggestion. Y u so mad nigga
>>
>>17344012
You posed a question that would have already been answered if you understood sexual dimorphism, something that is basic high school level knowledge.
>>
>>17343375
Its not the money, its the reasorces >>17344021
Its a suggestion posed as a question

Why do you act like social ideas never evolve?
Thats a rhetorical question
>>
>>17344079
How you present your idea is fucking irrelevant you babbling idiot. The point is that it's easily refuted by basic fundamental biology.

>Why do you act like social ideas never evolve?

This is a strawman, and a particularly retarded one at that.
>>
>>17344079
they dont. people still dont like jews.

this guy must be a troll
>>
>>17344012
>Shitty shitposting tatics
>Nope try again
tries to jump reality by saying a shitty statement. show your face OP
>>
I would actually perfer a virgin because I'm also one and he wouldn't have anyone to compare me too
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.