[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I kill myself in a effective and fast way, I dont care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

How can I kill myself in a effective and fast way, I dont care if it hurts a lot or whatever
>>
>>17341108
Gun. But don't. It isn't worth it.
>>
>>17341122
The pain exceeds the coping mechanism.
>>
>>17341126
Find a better coping mechanism. Drugs, alcohol, therapy, anything. Literally anything would be better than killing yourself (or others).
>>
>>17341108
-buy a very thick rope off amazon
-learn how to tie a poacher's knot
-put it around your neck and drop from a far height
-go to a non-libtard state
-buy a gun
-shoot yourself in the head
-get a syringe
-dont eat for a while
-get some insulin
-inject a bunch of it
-go hypoglycemic
-somehow find cyanide
-eat it
>>
>>17341108
Just blaze
>>
>>17341129
Not feeling > feeling like shit nonstop.
>>
>>17341108
People won't help you unless you tell them why you want to suicide.
>>
>>17341108

By waiting to die of old age.
>>
>>17341137
Yes, tell the story of why you want to suicide
>>
>>17341173
No, fuck off. I'm not looking for pity.
>>
>>17341189
No, only attention
>>
>>17341189
It's not pity, I just like a good story. I don't really know or care about you, but if you want advice spin the tale or get the fuck out.
>>
Don't be a bitch. Life is hard. Accept it, get the fuck over yourself, do what you have to do, and keep pushing on.
>>
TELL THE FUCKING STORY!!!
>>
>climb up a tall building/place
>jump head first
>>
>>17341232
Maybe there's no story. Perhaps he just doesn't like life and wants to die.
>>
>>17341234
This can work but if you mess up falling you can just end up paralyzed. Do this only if you have no better options. Gun and carbon monoxide are tried and true, helium exit bags may no longer work due to changes in commercial helium content specifically meant to counter suicide attempts.
>>
Oh there's a story.
>>
Hey op. You haven't responded in a while. Did you do it? Puss puss.
>>
>>17341108
Slit your dick.
>>
>>17341248
So a 20 story fall could potentially only paralyze someone?
>>
>>17341234
>>17341248
>>17341444

Humans have survived all sorts of things they shouldn't survive, up to and including shots to the head and falls from a plane sans parachute. One of the best reasons not to commit suicide is that there a lot of failure modes, and they're all fairly horrifying (e.g., spend decades paralyzed sitting in a hospital bed aware but unable to move or effectively communicate).
>>
>>17341108
Wait until winter. Travel somewhere with a tall bridge over a body of water. Jump off.

If the impact doesn't damage you enough, and you somehow manage to end up face up and float, you will most certainly freeze to death before you can be fished out assuming you were seen. It's foolproof and has 3 layers covering it if something fails.

I'd rather you didn't kill yourself, and this way you get to think about what you really want for a while. Try something new. Try another way, try to be someone else. If you still don't see anything worthwhile by winter, then it's all up to you. And it's better that I tell you something reliable than have you maim yourself and end up half dead, or bank on the small chance of failure where someone finds you, you mostly recover, and may or may not realize something new.

I hope something changes for you Anon. It might be valueless, but some stranger on the internet gives a damn.
>>
>>17342053
Didn't some woman survive falling out of a plane or something?

Killing yourself by jumping off something seems ridiculously unreliable.
>>
>>17342594
She landed in the snow in the Andes Mountains.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 583x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 583x420px
>>17341108
Jump in front of a high-speed train
>>
Die from old age
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.