[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking at the current events that are unfolding in the US I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 261651461456454654.jpg (383KB, 1250x870px) Image search: [Google]
261651461456454654.jpg
383KB, 1250x870px
Looking at the current events that are unfolding in the US I'm very afraid and unsure about the future. Things just seem to get out of hand. I'm thinking about moving to a reasonable country, but at the same time I don't really want to leave my homeland.
What do? Am I just over reacting? I wish these current race issues would just disappear
>>
>more reasonable country

Like?
>>
>>17340868
>that mspaint pic

Let me guess, a Canadian drew that?
>>
>>17340878
I don't know, but to be perfectly fair to /pol/, most of them do have real problems in life. They're just all self-inflicted. Rather like /r9k/.

(Not OP, by the way)
>>
>>17340918
People who browse /pol/ also usually browse /r9k/. Racism is just a low hanging fruit they can project their hate on.
>>
>>17340868
In this case this is an important factor: what race are you? Black? White?
>>
>>17340868
Move to a stable neighborhood.
>>
>TFW the world is literally being plunged into chaos, shits going down all over the world man, just baton down the hatches. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, and try and spread love in your community, the human race seems to be lacking love and empathy
>>
>>17340918

You think that the black guys who did this don't have problems in real life? I guarantee you they're the OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WIMMINZ AT WHEN DA WHITE MAN GONNA STOP KEEPIN ME DOWN WHO GONNA PAY FOR MY KIDS type

Also
> firing on a crowd while cops rush to defend the people who hate them

Yeah that's so brave

Maybe if he bombed a police station I could see it
>>
>>17340868
Just move somewhere without black people.
>>
>>17341029
>implying it wasn't an inside job
>>
File: panic.jpg (38KB, 627x470px) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
38KB, 627x470px
>>17341028
>4chan is a sign of this
>just a bunch of morons yelling at each other and spewing hatred and being lefty/right extremists
>empathy and centrism are dying
>>
to be honest you can blame the media. As a trend, overall, violence is calming down. Due to social media and 24-hour news loops, everything that can be sensationalised is sensationalised. People say that in the "good old days" you could leave your door unlocked and nothing would happen, but statistics per capita show that its actually safer now than before. Just chill out, and if anything, pay more attention to your surroundings, not the "world" at large. Chances are, where you are right now is relatively stable.

It's just a very vocal minority on either side that makes their voices heard. What are the 80% that's not on the fringes going to say? "I agree with THIS, but the other side has some good points lol"
To them, and most of us, it's pointless to say your opinion when its inconclusive. Therefore, all that you're going to see are people who are passionate enough about their stance that care enough to yell about it.

>Example:
If you followed all the social media and shit, you would've thought Bernie would sweep Hillary in the primaries. But look, an actual majority of Dems ended up voting Hilary. Like, by the numbers, Hillary would beat out Bernie by several hundred thousand, if not millions of voters.
>>
>>17340868
I never understood the racism in 4chan, I usually find that when there are no black people to hate they start hating you instead.
>>
Where are you gonna go that doesn't have tyrannical politicians trying to revive authoritarian ideologies? Stay and fight where you are.
>>
>>17341491
This is correct.

The world has been pretty much safer everyday. It's just all the retarded people who go out looking for bad news and eating up 24hr news without actually living their life, would assume shit is going down.
>>
>>17341526
While true, there's also a vehement backlash from politicians and media against the onset of peace, because they gain their money/power from anything that upsets that peace. It's very important to oppose these tyrants because they're trying harder than ever to fuck us.
>>
>>17340868
if its because police shootings terrify you I recommend watching this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2plo4FOgIU
>>
>>17340876
Not OP, but watch "Where to Invade Next," it's a U.S. documentary that shows many counties are better than America.
>>
>>17341475
there are practically no leftists on 4chan.
>>
>>17341514
rojava, i guess
>>
>>17341556
wrong, there are plenty of leftists on 4chan just not on /pol/ or /r9k/

>>17341548
michael moore is an idiot, and unless you're independently wealthy you wont be able to move to any of those countries anyhow
>>
>>17341563
where, then??
>>
>>17341568
nowhere

Instead of running away you're just going to have to stay and try to make your country a better place, how fucking horrifying right?
>>
>>17341593
no, i meant, what parts of 4chan have leftists?
>>
File: wonder woman mansplaining.png (408KB, 640x394px) Image search: [Google]
wonder woman mansplaining.png
408KB, 640x394px
>>17341606
this board, /co/, /int/, /biz/, /soc/, /lgbt/, /po/. /m/, /u/, /fa/, /an/, /trv/, /sci/, /g/, /cgl/, and /trash/

I've seen a surprising number of lefties on /k/ as well.
>>
>>17341468
This. This whole thing is so transparent and to see people licking up this shit is baffling
>>
>>17341631
>This whole thing is so transparent
how so?
>>
Stupid garbage picture. The man was shooting into a crowd while the police defended them, that's hardly humiliating. It shows him to be a coward instead, at least Dorner faced them head on.

>>17340918
>I don't know, but to be perfectly fair to /pol/, most of them do have real problems in life.
Nigger the shooter followed black roots science, the same people who argue Egypt was black and that they all came from noble dynasties, that hurricanes are their ~ancestors wrath~ for the slave trade.

If that doesn't give you some insight into his thought process what does?
>>
>>17341563
Maybe you should watch the documentary before criticising it, disregarding something that may actually be valid before you've even looked at it is pretty ignorant.
Also, you're acting as if everyone living in those places are rich, which is false, of course you can live there and not be wealthy.
>>
File: immigration-flow-chart.jpg (2MB, 2448x1584px) Image search: [Google]
immigration-flow-chart.jpg
2MB, 2448x1584px
>>17341664
I never criticized the documentary, but I don't need to watch his latest film to know that Moore is a fool, I've seen three of his others.

Explain to me how you can become a permanent resident with working papers of a first world nation without being wealthy or having family connections. Because you sure as hell can't come to America without that.

I tried to emigrate to Canada when I was going to university there, and got the door slammed in my face. The very moment I graduated I went from a visitor who was bringing money into the canadian economy to a foreigner stealing a job from a native canadian. It didn't matter one bit that I'd lived there for the past 4 years.

When my disgust at this current election started to peak I thought about arranging Israeli citizenship (since I'm jewish) but decided there wasn't much point in leaving a country because the politics have become too toxic just to go to another country where the politics are 100x worse. Instead I'll do what I can to make this country a better place.
>>
>>17341628

That's because EVERYONE looks like a leftist to a right winger.
>>
You're getting caught up in the hype, and generating it here. Just stop immediately and go on with your life. I'd be willing to bet my life that this new wave of racial tension involving shootings won't ever affect you personally.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.