[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been going through a rough patch these last two months >Call

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Miriam.jpg (11KB, 200x239px) Image search: [Google]
Miriam.jpg
11KB, 200x239px
>Been going through a rough patch these last two months
>Call me friends to ask them out, just to try and get some respite from my troubles.
>They all say they're busy, which I understand and dont push any further
>Last night one of them calls me up, invites me out
>We hit up a bar
>A friend of my friend text, they end up exchanging messages while were talking
>That friend friend end up coming too, and my friend completley ditches me.
>End up paying up and leaving.
>Now on top of my previous issues, I am infuriated by how my friend came to offer hope but ended up just burning in that betraying disappointment.
>Friend asks me later asking why I left.
>End up going full nuclear on him.

What the hell is the point of friends if all they do is hurt you.
>>
find better friends
>>
>>17339668
Did you ever come out and say something like
> I have been having a really shitty time and I really need a friend right now.
?
People are dense and distracted. You have to lay it out for them.
>>
>>17339687
And where is the guarantee it wont happen again?

>>17339691
no, because I really dont want to talk about that and my friend can really annoying trying to dig into these things.

I'll admit it was partly my fault for not telling them, but inviting me out and then texting infront of my face, and ditching me is an asshole thing to do no matter the circumstances.
>>
>>17339693
There isn't a guarantee, OP, that's an unattainable ideal to hold. In order to find decent people, you gave to give them a chance before you know whether they are decent or not. In giving them a chance, you leave yourself open to be hurt, but that is the price you pay. Know when to drop shitty people, but don't give up hope in finding better people.
>>
>>17339693
You are absolutely right, I agree with you, but I am 32, and that's just how people are nowadays. They don't realize it's rude. BUTIT STILL IS.
>>
>>17339668
Did you give your friend any indication that the evening was important to you? If he thought it was just another casual night out, then he can't be blamed for treating it as unimportant.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.