[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My crush (who officially sees me as just a friend [she literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1358627740323.gif (732KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1358627740323.gif
732KB, 500x281px
My crush (who officially sees me as just a friend [she literally said it to my face]) invited me to join her for 10 days of vacation in the dominican republic. FYI: She asked a lot of her other friends. I just happened to be the one daring enough to say yes.

Background story is as follows: I was out with my sis when we met her. She's a faint acquaintance of my sister and we met that evening. That was about 2 years ago. She literally told me from the get go that I'm just "bro" material. Recently we talked about stuff she likes about boys (looks etc.) and it got to the point where she re-iterated that I'm just not her type as it seems. We hung out at her place. I left sunday and returned the next friday with a completely changed look (haircut, contacts etc). Since then it seems like I have sparked some sort of interest. She's making an effort to establich casual physical contact for example putting her hand on my legs or hand when talking to me etc.

This very sudden vacation thing seems like the one and ONLY chance for me to set things straight. We're gonna share a double room fyi.

Any tips on how to play my cards right?

TL;DR: Unexpected vacation with my crush.
10 days just her and me in the dominican republic. How do I get this right?

P.S.: Sorry for my convoluted writing style
>>
I'd say you've already played your cards pretty well. Unless if there's anything specific you think you have a problem with, I think you need to just keep conversations going with her and don't piss her off or whatever. Good luck anon
>>
>>17339340
>We're gonna share a double room

Gonna be painful if you make a move and get rejected while on that vacation. Two people's vacation is then ruined.
>>
OP here.
I think it mainly has to do with me lacking confidence when establishing physical contact. But I think it's looking bright. Normally we just hug when saying goodbye. Last time we parted ways I added a kiss on the cheek. Got a photo from her in underwear that same day á la "I'm chilling in the sun". Dunno if I'm kinda limiting myself with the cheek kissing itself or if I should just see it as a step further.
>>
>>17339357
Yeah dude I think you're all good, just be careful. Like that one anon said, don't make a bad move, especially too early on on the trip, try to do it (if possible) midway or near end of trip if you are going to pull any risky moves unless her signs are so obvious that its stupid. Good luck
>>
>>17339350
Honestly this.

From the sound of it, you're one of those people who like to try and talk through things ("I just needed to tell you how I feel. blah balh balh i really like you let's be bf gf plz") and that won't work.

My advice:
Do everything you can to make it a good trip. This will mean not worrying about your "romantic feelings" and all of that. And for the love of god don't talk about anything pertaining to your relationship or potentially being more than just friends. Seriously, even if she brings it up. Say you want to have fun and let's not worry about it.

Be open with her about your opinions and don't suck up to her. Make fun of her a bit from time to time. Disagree with her about things. Don't be a dick, obviously, but don't be a push over either. Also, toward the end of the trip, if things are going well, you can joke flirtatiously a bit. But just a bit!

Take control of any free time as much as possible. Whenever you guys aren't sure what to do, have a good, casual suggestion (let's get a drink, let's go for a walk, ext.). It will make her feel like you're in control of the situation and make you more socially valuable.

Toward the end of the vacation, possibly even the last night, initiate the following: Put an arm around her or hold her hand at some point. If this goes off without a hitch, sometime later, kiss her. And if that goes alright, go in for the kill later in the room.
And IF THAT GOES ALRIGHT say nothing. Don't even bring up a relationship until you've hung out a couple more times back home.

Do this and win. Ignore me and regret it forever.
>>
>>17339366
Thanks anon.

And thank you other guys aswell.

The trip is from the 24th - 3rd August. Think about me.

Also: Anything else I need to keep in mind? In general I mean. I got mosquito repellant, mosquito bed net. Sunblock. Travel health insurance.
>>
>>17339376
Hmm. passport obviously.

Have you or her been to this place before?

And have you ever cohabited with a female?
>>
>>17339380
Ýeah got the passport covered already.

No to your second point. Except the time I've been staying at her place. 2-4 days sometimes. But like I stated it's been very laid back and friendzony up until recently
>>
>>17339383
meant your third point. we haven't been there before. also, she's very open about her sex life and somewhat promiscuitive
>>
>>17339366
This is the best possible /adv/, and it saved me writing a novel, lol. Good luck!

One thing, though... Have you considered that this could be ten days of pure Hell? There is the possibility you may end up watching your crush hooking up with a large number of men. Literally, you may hear, and see, this.

Can you deal with this?
>>
>>17339421
Well there's been a hiatus where we've only been seeing each other every few months, and she openly talks to me about guys she gets laid with. I'll manage I guess. I'm just gonna man up and show her who's king. It'll be alright /adv/
>>
She's going to bring a guy to the hotel room and it's going to be uncomfortable for you.
>>
>>17339513
see
>>17339421

Either OP has a fan-fucking-tastic vacation, and he hits it raw, or he is cucked to Hell and back.

Or she flakes, and uninvites him.
>>
FYI: She asked a lot of her other GUY friends. I just happened to be the one STUPID enough to say yes.

FYI: She was just afraid to travel alone and wanted somebody, ANYBODY to go with her.

Goodluck OP
>>
Honestly, the most possible scenario is she canceling this travel thing.

If that many friends stepped back from the invitation I doubt that this is going as she had it in mind at first.

Don't let her talk about her times fucking with other men or failed experiences with ex's. Simply say you appreciate the trust, but you are better without knowing. I preffer this because they never shout the fuck about it when find some male willing to hear these shitty stories
>>
File: Jorah_Mormont-Iain_Glen.jpg (17KB, 220x287px) Image search: [Google]
Jorah_Mormont-Iain_Glen.jpg
17KB, 220x287px
>>
>>17339340
>who officially sees me as just a friend
Friends can always turn to lovers.........
>>
>>17339340
>(who officially sees me as just a friend [she literally said it to my face])
It is baffling how you see maybe a relationship in this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.