[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walking down the steet >Turn corner >Really cute girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>walking down the steet
>Turn corner
>Really cute girl turns corner at the same time
>She looks at me and points behind me and she says "excuse me sir, you dropped your smile"
>I looked behind me and back and she was watching me smile when I realized what she said

What did she mean by this?
Does this mean I look upset? Why would somebody say that to a stranger?
>>
>>17338620
She wanted you to sacrifice her to the one true god
>>
>>17338620

it coudl mean she thought you were cute. it could mean she thought you were ugly and pathetic and wanted to shien a tiny little ray of brightnesss on your day.

hard to say.
>>
File: w8s3k6.jpg (25KB, 462x339px) Image search: [Google]
w8s3k6.jpg
25KB, 462x339px
>>17338622
My soul tingles at the thought of this.
>>
>>17338625

it can go etiher way.

I will compliment strangers sometimes if they look sad. they might think im hitting on them, but im gay so...
>>
>>17338625
Thanks for this.
I'm going to go with the cup half full option.
>>
>>17338631

you might as well. theres not much harm if ur not delusional, and if ur delusional, well ur already on top of the world so its whatever.

nice is nice is nice, doesnt much matter why
>>
>>17338620
Is that Esme Weatherwax as a young woman?
>>
>>17338625
haha, most people don't indulge option 2
>>
She was hitting on you
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.