[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 200% shit at conversating. Apparently that's what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Doubtful froge.png (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Doubtful froge.png
61KB, 500x375px
I'm 200% shit at conversating. Apparently that's what girls like the most in their partner though. How do i learn how to hold a conversation for at least 20 minutes if not even more?
>>
I dunno maybe try watching some people talk and figure out how they are conversing then make a hand puppet and practice talking to it at home.
>>
>>17338586
Well, uhm that's an idea... Thank you, i guess
>>
Bump? Any other idea? Some books or stuff like that that could help me?
>>
>>17338567
most of the time peoples conversations are just shit talk, especially when it comes to relationships. girls like banterish/funny conversations. dont know if this helps. thought it might. one of my friends is the type of person that constantly talks, dont do that, its annoying.
>>
>>17338567
Start with easy girl like 4/10-5/10 and examine what she says to what you said. Test yourself in front of a mirror and try to dont look an idiot. With more practice probably you will get the confidence that you need.
>>
>>17338567
You can read some shity youth book like "The Fault In Our Stars " with some shity romantic topic an written by girl. -Especially novice women writers will help you to understand what girls want.-
>>
>>17338567
CONVERSATE IS NOT A FUCKING WORD
IT'S CONVERSE
CONVERSE DAMN YOU
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: ae235.jpg (11KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
ae235.jpg
11KB, 290x290px
>>17338684
>CONVERSATE IS NOT A FUCKING WORD
Yes it is. Crack out a Collins Oxford or a Miriam Webster and look it up.
>>
>>17338567
Conversing, the word you're looking for is conversing.
>>
>>17338691
>look
>It's non-standard
You're a joke.
>>
>>17338684
>caring about grammar this much
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17338713
it's my only academic skill, ok? i'm trying to educate, here.
>>
Just ask questions, and when she reply to that question, do another one basing you on what she replied, and so on. Keep doing that and you will end up talking hours.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.