[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone have any idea of how to quit 4chan? i spend way too much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: pepefrog.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
pepefrog.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
anyone have any idea of how to quit 4chan? i spend way too much time here, many hours a day. is there some way to block the site somehow? thanks
>>
Make a thread saying you are 12 years old, get b&
>>
File: forget.jpg (9KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
forget.jpg
9KB, 274x184px
>>17335851
>>
>>17337156
Not okay but is in the somewhere you can has to be burnt without having to go through that's the trouble
>>
>>17337208
Congratulations, you're 12!
>>
I'm sure you have goals, I'm sure you have dreams- acknowledge that by quitting 4Chan or at least limiting your time here, you'll take the next step in doing what you want in life. If you don't have any, find some.

Walk the dog, clean the house, read some books, find some other task to occupy your mind with, if only for a short while.

I wouldn't recommend iust outright quitting either. Slowly reduce the amount of time you spend online over a month, and by the end of the month you should only be on for about an hour.

You can do it anon!
>>
>>17335851

>Don't want to go on 4chan anymore
>Don't know what to do
>I think I'll make a thread on 4chan asking what to do

Do you see the problem with this? Don't come on if you think the site is having a negative effect on you. But I get that it's a hard addiction to kick. I find that I have pretty good willpower, but I still come on here so I use Leechblock. You're able to set times where certain sites are blocked. I have mine set to block between 9-5, so I'll have to start working in 9 minutes. You could even block the whole site but enable 4chan.org/adv, for instance. And you can even lockdown everything so you aren't able to even open up the settings to change the times. I mean you could use another browser or your phone, but at that point you might as well get back to what you were supposed to be doing.

You can also redirect to custom pages if you do try to go on a site. So I have mine set up to some witty motivational quote like "Get the fuck back to work!", and I change it every week.
>>
File: 918645.gif (449KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
918645.gif
449KB, 500x500px
>>17335851
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.