[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /adv I've been hanging out quite a lot with this taken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: prenos.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
prenos.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
So, /adv I've been hanging out quite a lot with this taken girl, a coworker which I very much like and have feelings for her. We have been together to a music festival, many times on the beach and even went out in the evening and got drunk but nothing ever happened. She often tells me that she likes me and that she finds me beautiful and for the last month we've almost exclusively talked about relationships, kids and what it would be like if we were together. From time to time, she randomly mentions her boyfriend and quite objectively points out his good and bad sides.

I am certain, she is not using me as I have never done anything for her that I wouldn't do for any of my other friends. I can go even further and say that she is making favours to me that seem out of the blue but I see tham as a friendly gesture.

Now, I really think that we have some chemistry going on and even coworkers have recently started to ask me if we're dating. I don't want to lose her as a friend but if it happens, it won't be the end of the world. I think it's good to point out, that I'm in my late twenties, introvert and feel inexperienced when it comes to relationships. My questions here are:

1) Should i tell her how I feel or should I ask her directly how she feels about me?
2) If yes to point 1) how should I do that to not be an asshole?

Any other tip or advice is much appreciated.
>>
>>17334544
My policy: no matter how bad you want to, no matter how sure you are, no matter how much it hurts, NEVER EVER EVER TRY AND PICK UP A CHICK WITH A BOYFRIEND. Just remember, if she dumps this boyfriend to be with you, what's to stop her from dumping you for the next nice thing that comes along.

Stay friends, stay close, don't bring it to romance until she's single. You'll thank me later.
>>
>>17334554

You have a point there, she did also dump her first boyfriend to be with her current boyfriend. I am thinking here to give it try and see how it goes. There are endless possibilites how it might go from now on..
>>
>>17334581
Endless is a generous description
>>
Bumping if anyone has an answer to my original questions
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.