[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you have the >Don't talk to cops Talk with your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (25KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 279x181px
When do you have the
>Don't talk to cops
Talk with your kids? What age? I suppose it makes a difference depending on the gender and race?
>>
>>17332997
If you have to have that talk, you shouldn't be having kids.
My uncle's a cop. When do you think he did it?
>>
>>17332997
Why not try reaching your kids to respect cops instead? Otherwise you're setting them up to be dindus
>>
>>17333007
I've read plenty of comments by sons and daughters of cops who say the same thing. Don't talk to the cops. There is a very famous YouTube video of a defense lawyer giving a lecture to a bunch of law students, followed up by a career cop agreeing with, don't fucking talk to cops, you have literally nothing to gain if they are investigating a crime. My aunt and uncle are both cops, they're good people, but if someone close to me went missing, I would tell them LAWYER PLEASE!
>>
>>17333012
Respecting them doesn't mean you have to talk to them and answer their questions.
>>
>>17332997
I don't think that talk is always necessary. But you do need to make sure they understand the significance of the law and when to ignore it.

Like, I've got a little cousin that actively attempts to find people he knows who pirate shit and report it to the police. And another time we had to cross a two lane street but he absolutely refused to jaywalk, so we had to walk a mile to get to a walkway. Don't let your kid become a faggot about the law like that
>>
okay you mean if your kid was to get arrested you dont want him/her to talk to the police? I wouldn't really worry about this until high school, until then they are at least protected by the fact that anything they say without a parent or lawyer present is apt to get thrown out. There is legal precedent for that
>>
>>17333017
sigh. please stop making trash threads like this. if this isnt bait, have you considered being a normal human being instead of a fucking faggot?

i'm black. never had a problem with cops. never will. i grew up in ms-13 gang territory in new york city. i wasn't a fucking idiot. have had nothing but great experiences with cops, though ive had annoying situations with bad ones who gave me trouble not because i was black, but because they were bad people (which is their prerogative), not cops.

please stop
>>
Italianfag here, we don't, this is already in our dna so no need to talk
>>
>>17332997
This sounds fucking retarded OP, are you in the US? If so then of course your children should know their rights but desu nobody told me that shit I just figured it out myself.
>>
This shit depends on the situation and country. In both the countries I have lived in (neither being USA), there is no way I wouldn't talk and tell the truth, because the cops are actually good people and are professional.

But if you are being arrested, don't talk without a lawyer present. If police have made a mistaken arrest, sometimes they can get you to slip up and give them probable cause etc, which in their minds is basically proof.
>>
File: 1467071124190.jpg (77KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1467071124190.jpg
77KB, 500x333px
>>17333242
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.