[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just found out that my girlfriend has a fuck list on her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: CALVIN!.jpg (799KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
CALVIN!.jpg
799KB, 1680x1050px
So I just found out that my girlfriend has a fuck list on her computer that contains a list of every guy she's ever had sex with. Would advice look?

I know the password to her computer.

She wouldn't go into any details after telling me about the fuck list. She made an interesting comment about how she'd show me after we got married. I laughed in her face.

I have conflicted feelings. On one hand, I don't particularly care about who she's had sex with. The real info I'm after are her dick # and any comments she wrote about guys - girls typically write comments. And the only reason I want to know that is to know if she's lied to me so I have another indicator about whether or not I can trust her.

I asked her once if her number was over or under 50. She gasped at me and said under. I don't actually care if she's over or under; I just wanted to know because I stopped counting at 50 and I wanted to know how we stacked up to each other as far as quantity. I'm already fucking and dating the girl - her dick count is meaningless to me at this point except fun curiosity and...

I want to see if there are over 50 names on that list. I would dump her if there were because that meant she lied straight to my face.

What would you do?

What would you do?
>>
>I'm not insecure, I promise!
>>
>if you care about fucking "pure" people
go right ahead. If she isn't, you dump her, if not, then you continue living as if it never happened
>if you don't
don't look
>>
>>17332696
It's not that I care about her purity.

It's that I care if she lied to my face.
>>
>>17332688
hahahaha is this a bait or is this the kind of shit guys have to deal with nowadays. that is not even a girlfriend sound like you guys are dating prostitutes nowadays.
>>
>>17332701
Then you have to ask yourself whether you trust her or not
>"I don't"
You look, see whether or not she lied to you, go on from there
>"I do"
Then you don't
>>
maybe she lied because she knew the answer would hurt you

don't live in the past, she's with you now and that's what matters
>>
Well, on the one hand, she doesn't trust you enough to show you the list. On the other hand, you don't trust her enough to believe that there's less than 50 names on the list.

What would I do?
I would overanalyze it. I would fixate on finding out exactly how many names are on that list. I would use her password and find this file and if she lied I would confront her about it, and she would probably confront me about going through her personal stuff, and we would both probably dislike each other for that, even if we stayed together.

What should you do?
Don't do it. Like you said, what difference does it make? Is a lie about how many guys she's also with really that important to you? Relationships are built on lies. Familial ones, romantic ones, friendships, all have a degree of untruth to them. Unless you're the rare person who says literally everything they think about people to their face at any moment, you're engaging in some sort of deception. Some deception matters, some doesn't. This falls into the latter for me personally.
>>
Wow, a fuck list, i personally consider that very unclassy.

How old are you both? If she's under 30 and has already had sex with close to 50 guys that is a strong indicator that she either, has made A LOT of poor life choices and doesn't know what she wants or she has a very high libido coupled with inability to stay with the same partner for a significant amount of time.

Depending on what do you expect out of this relationship, i suggest that you consider this kind of information.
>>
>>17332711
Hm.

I don't think it's so yes/no. I trust her to be a human being. And human beings, especially women, love to lie about things that seem strange to me, like the number of dicks that have been inside of them.

So I trust her to be a girl and lie to some degree because most women have been lying their whole lives.

Also, the fact that she told me about it but was so secretive with the details concerns me on multiple levels. I think she's throwing down a battery of shit tests about how I'm going to react to her having a fuck list, am I going to look, etc. etc.

It's also concerning that she told me about it but then tried to attach showing it to me to marriage? That was fucking weird and concerned me.

I think the only way for her to have truly satisfied me would have been to show me the list right then and there after she told me of it. Now, if I ask to look it's needy and if I sneak it... well I don't care for intruding on privacy unless I think there's an *actual* problem.

I'll just sit her ass down and tell her she's piqued my curiosity as well as concerned me with her shenanigans and now I expect her to fix it by sharing the list with me. We've been together long enough and had enough crazy experiences together that showing me her fuck list shouldn't really be an issue. If she's adamant about not sharing... well then there's obviously an issue with this list, which is why she approached it in a sketchy way.
>>
>>17332761
If you're so convinced that she would lie to you about the number of guys she's slept with, and you think she's throwing some shit tests at you, how can you even be sure the list is accurate? If she's thought this through that heavily and is really trying to gauge a reaction, why should it be accurate at all? For all you know she could be baiting you into looking at it and it could be a false list of like a hundred guys, that could be the shit test that proves in her mind that she can't trust you since you don't trust her and will dig through her personal things. And you would have ruined your own relationship for nothing.
>>
>>17332713
>maybe she lied because she knew the answer would hurt you
Well I don't know if she lied or not. There's a strong possibility that she didn't lie, actually. But the way she approached it with me and reacted to it was just so sketchy that I've been thinking about it off and on for a few weeks.

it would also be strange if she thought it would hurt me.... we've done things together. Things that, if done together, should have given her some degree of trust in me that I wouldn't be hurt by such information.

I'm not going to be able to logic my way through this one. I'm going to have to sit her ass down.
>>17332717
> she doesn't trust you enough to show you the list
Exactly my line of thinking, but this is strange because she:
>trusted me enough to tell me it existed when, previously, I was clueless
>trusted me enough to tell me certain experiences she's been through that she hasn't told others
>trusted me enough to give me keys to all of her stuff without me asking
>trusted me enough to give me the password to her computer where this notepad file is located..... meaning I could look at the file at any time

I think she just hasn't thought all of this through properly lol. I'm going to talk to her.
>>
File: WlEIPdC.jpg (22KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
WlEIPdC.jpg
22KB, 400x299px
Just go through the thing.
Your SO shouldn't be hiding/lying about things.
Also, if she has a fuck list then I don't think its a good idea to date her. You might be a name wedged in there soon enough.
>>
File: 1427522554270.jpg (42KB, 407x430px) Image search: [Google]
1427522554270.jpg
42KB, 407x430px
>>17332688
bruh, you're at 50+ and you're insecure about her count?

kek
>>
>>17332782
A possibility, yes. Two things though
>1
I would never stay with someone who did that. That's... all of that is just.... weird. Elaborate shit testing with baiting and false positives? OK, next!
>2
This is why I'm going to have her show it to me herself instead. No ultimatum if she doesn't; I want to see what she does after I carefully and thoughtfully explain to her my perspective. But if she chooses to really keep that private after hearing my side... it'll damage my feelings for her. I won't tell her that but it will.
>>
>>17332785
In a weird way, she didn't hide it at all. She told me existed (had no idea). Then she gave me the password to her computer (didn't have it or care). Strange way to hide a thing no? Which is why I'm going to have her show it to me herself.

>>17332786
Insecure about lying, not dick #. Big difference!
>>
>>17332688
>marrying a woman with a body count that requires more than 1 hand to count
don't do it, idiot

drop the bitch and find another
>>
LOOK AT THE LIST OP

if its more than 5 dump her if you were planning on marrying her.
why does she have a list anyway lol
>>
>>17332688
You're going to look not matter what, because it's stupid human nature, but you're going to regret it when you do.
>>
I love how everyone saying he should leave her because of her partner count is forgetting that he, too, has had over 50 sexual partners.

OP is a total slut with trust issues and this girl sounds perfect for him in both regards.
>>
>>17332688
Got to the fuck list and marry part.
Break it off with her she's a slut
>>
Don't look at the list. It serves no purpose to look. Nothing good can come of it. Either accept that it exists sand is not meant for you and stay together, or accept that you cannot handle it and break up.
>>
>>17332688
I don't care nor want to know about a woman's former sexual conquest. Her number or keeping a fuck list is irrelevant. I seriously would have the problem with her compulsion to tell. She's bragging to her bf. No one likes a braggart much but to brag to a bf is very poor taste
>>
Yes look
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.