[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the fuck would your girlfriend tell you during sex shes been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: can%20u%20not.jpg (62KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
can%20u%20not.jpg
62KB, 500x284px
why the fuck would your girlfriend tell you during sex shes been with a guy with a 10 inch dick when you have a FUCKING 8 inch big dick

and for NO reason
>>
lol bc shes a bitch
>>
Force you to think you have to prove yourself and alleviate inadequacy or some shit that doesn't make sense. Possible malevolence.

Probably ignore it.
>>
I was in bed kissing and trying to fuck one when she said she's been with a common friend and killed everything cause she started acting guilty.
Don't know wtf was happening, tried to act calm and be nice with her cause I'm a good actor and I knew it (I know everything) but still... No.
Consider yourself lucky.
>>
File: 1467222250573.jpg (147KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467222250573.jpg
147KB, 1280x960px
>>17332655
She sounds like a wonderful woman I hope you have a long and fruitful relationship
>>
>>17332655
10 inch dick, lol
>>
>>17332655
Not my gf but a girl I was sleeping with said the same thing to me
Total turn off I kicked her out
>>
>>17332655
its all simple psychology. The right response should've been " and i have been with a girl with a super tight pussy "
>>
>>17332655
when women do this they are bragging and intending to hurt you where they know you are most venerable. No one likes a braggart so stop having anything to do with them
>>
File: 1457930112448.jpg (18KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1457930112448.jpg
18KB, 409x393px
>>17333246
>>17334097

This. When she does this again, OP, be the bigger bitch. Hit her back emotionally, dont get fucking bullied by your gf.
>>
Should have replied "he'd need it with this pussy of yours. Like a blown tire"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.