[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have any advice for someone going on a 10 hour plane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: COMFY AIRPLANE.jpg (92KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
COMFY AIRPLANE.jpg
92KB, 400x300px
Does anyone have any advice for someone going on a 10 hour plane ride? (Ex: Things to do on ride, what to bring, etc.)
>>
>>17332593
Depends on your hobbies.
In general, books are good.
Also, if you can sleep on planes it will make your life easier.
>>
>>17332600
Anything in particular to make my trip more comfy physical wise?
>>
10hr?

You are like a little baby!

Just bring a book and sleep some of the time.
>>
>>17332626
For you
>>
Are any big guys coming with you OP?
>>
On a more serious note. Small backpack with a couple of bags, toilet paper, water, pen and paper, ID, some money, small towel, whatever else you might need.
>>
Just bring a book. You'll probably only be conscious for like 4 hours.
>>
>>17332641
Also a change of shirt, underwear, and socks in the backpack. I meant a couple of plastic bags, that wasn't clear. Deodorant, toothbrush adn toothpaste obvs. If you are leaving Murica that might be a problem because they don't let you carry any liquids or anything like that in the plane.
>>
>>17332647
And also on a serious note it's little babby tier. I had +30hs trips on bus. 10hs really isn't much at all.
>>
>>17332647
Murica to Europe
>>
>>17332593
my thoughts on planes is that its better to have it and not need it than to need it and not want it.

my advice is to load up your best decide with at least three different shows of three diferent genres. ten episodes of each. make sure you dont use a half hour comedy. why? cuz half hour comedies are 20 minutes without the credits and commercials. thats three episodes an hour. so youd have to watch thirty episodes inyour flight.

they are too small to keep you entertained. by the end of hte second hour you will feel burnt out cuz you had six episdoes. whereas six episodes of an hour long would be about 5 hours of actual footage, and you're halfway through your entire trip.

if you have a seperate device oyu can game on, go for it. even if its jsut borrowing a friend or relatives old handheld gameboy. you will find yourself less bored if you can stimulate your brain in two directions. playing a game while having a show on in the background stops you from getting bored with either.

I also recommend movies, and i also recommend having a book, and even downloading radioplays / audio books.

also, upgrade your headphones. the planes are louder than you think. get the kind that actually cover your ears. and if you download omvies DO NOT DOWNLOAD YIFY. HE LOWERS HIS AUDIO THAT OYU NEED TO MAX IT OUT TO 125 PERCENT ON COMPUTERS, YOU WONT HEAR ANYTHING ON THE PLANE.

take a sleeping pill as soon as you get on the plane, and sleep through as much of it as you can. this works exceptionally well if you arrive at your destination in early morning.
>>
>>17332593
Emirates A380 first class. Nice. Flew on it once. Shit was cash.
>>
If you ever have a long-haul to Japan, go ANA Business Class. Worth every shekel.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.