[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it cruel to cut the nuts off an animal? Would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1466395949558.jpg (71KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1466395949558.jpg
71KB, 569x802px
Isn't it cruel to cut the nuts off an animal? Would you do that to a person you love?
>>
>>17332034
It's cruel to farm animals for food too, it's for our own benefit.
>>
>>17332034
Overpopulation of animals leads to suffering...
You would rather see dogs starving in the street... over some medically performed nut chopping?
Educate yourself you fucking child, and lurk moar
>>
>>17332071
>Overpopulation of animals leads to suffering...

So does cutting off nuts.
>>
>>17332091
and it's much more direct than some possibility in the future. It directly ruins millions of lives every year.
>>
>>17332034
>cruel (adj.) causing pain or suffering.

Fixing an animal neither causes them pain nor suffering when done properly. So no, not cruel.
>>
Bob Barker would like to have word with you.

Animals =/= humans

You're trying to get validation for your stupid opinion that fixing animals is cruel but any sensible person knows it isn't cruel so I doubt anyone is going to side with you on this one.
>>
Animals breeding and giving birth to a litter of babies with no way of caring for them is irresponsible and cruel. Spaying/neutering them may be bad too, but it's a net good considering the pros and cons.

Animals can have 3-8 babies, humans usually only have 1 at a time. It's not comparable to say castrating a human and castrating a domestic animal are the same.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.